Whitney & Bobby: Livin' the High Life Again

8/9/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively obtained a picture of reunited train wreck, puffy-eyed ex couple Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, taken on Tuesday at Joe's Crab Shack in Alpharetta, GA. Hell to the no!
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston
Joe's Crab Shack told TMZ that Whitney and Bobby "sat at table 103 and had a good time." From the look of this pic, crabs aren't the only thing that may have been stoned!

Since finalizing their divorce in April, Bobby has been spotted hanging out with music video ho Superhead, while Whitney's been linked with Kim K sex video ho Ray J. Nice to see they're trading up!

Today is Whitney's birthday. She's a smokin' hot 44-year-old!

ASDFGHLY

I WONDER DO THEY EVEN DA DAY OF THE WEEK???DEY R A VERY BAD EXAMPLE FER WHOEVER WHATEVER. BE CAREFUL HOE WHEN THAT HIGH IF OVER OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! : (

Mrs. Harvey Levin

They look so frickin' high!

Bob L

I would sure like to have all the cash money that those 2 druggies have spent on drugs the last 20 years! It would be well into the multiple millions! What a waste!

MaggieMay

Does anyone think that they look like they just walked out of an ad for the mid-80's??? And what the hell has perched itself in her hair? On my, Whitney, Oh my.

Rosey

Dear God.....Whitney had everything and look at her now. What a shame to be so stupid and give up everything you worked for. What do they say..."this is you on drugs!"
Yuk!

Michaele

There is no way she'll ever be able to come back from the dooms she was and still in. What a waste of a talented life. I wouldn't waste one penny on any new album she comes with. It would all be going up her nose anyways. Bobby B you are the biggest LOOSER ever.

karen

it's an old and bad pic!!!
she's no longer on crack
she's no longer with bobby

karen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEYYYYYYYYYY

ren

I grew up in the 80's, and I cannot believe how horrible Whitney Houston looks compared to how she was during her high time. Her "aging" goes beyond normal ..... she used to be so beautiful and talented. Now she just looks haggard and washed out. Anti-drug commercials really ought to use her "before" and "after" pictures.
900profits.com/adult/298

DottieDame

Seeing Whitney like this breaks my heart. She was so beautiful in the Bodyguard and just such an excellent singer in general. She could have been a legend, but sadly that is what a life of drugs will cost a person. I just hope this is a bad picture of her and that she isn't back on drugs. It is her daughter I feel most sad for though. What that young girl has probably been exposed to in her life I can only imagine.

VERA OAKLEY

HEY THEY LOOK HAPPY AND MAYBE THAT'S ALL IT IS AND LET'S NOT JUMP AND SAY SOMETHING THAT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE PEOPLE CAN SMILE AND NOT BE HIGH HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND SHE LOOKS REALLY GOOD FOR 44 GO GIRL AND HAVE A GOOD TIME

Sally

What happened to Whitney? WHAT HAPPENED TO WHITNEY? Where's the album.. Advice to Clive: Pay off her contract and cut and run.

big joe

homeless crack addict's. go hang out in harlem

Johnny SoCal

THE PICTURE IS PHOTOSHOPED! STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ ON A TABLOID SITE PEOPLE!

mary

From everything I have read Whitney did drugs long before she met Bobby, druggies are like alcoholics they seek out others with the same addiction to be in their inner circle,Whitney is responsible for herself...... not Bobby.