A Little Animated Bush for the Kiddies

8/10/2007 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenna Bush and First Lady Laura BushMove over Madonna, because First Lady Laura Bush is taking time out of her busy schedule of, er, from, er ... she's taking time out of her schedule to write a children's book with her party girl daughter, Jenna! Drinks to that!

The as yet untitled book
is due in 2008, and tells the story of "a mischievous little boy who likes to do everything but read." Georgie, porgie -- is that you?!

The mother/daughter team is a perfect choice for authoring children's books. At age 17, Laura ran a stop sign and killed a man in another vehicle, while a few years ago, Jenna was caught underage drinking and using a fake ID. Mrs. Bush and Jenna are already role models -- for Brandy and Lindsay!

Easily Bored

I'm not sure how many writers write under "TMZ staff," but the puns followed by exclamation points or question marks at the end of every. single. paragraph. of every. single. story are major cheese and they're growing old. Please stop. It's just not cute.

KT

RJII - Why do the twins have to go to Iraq? I swear, this is one of the most overstated, asinine arguments I've heard since the war started.

The twins aren't over in Iraq b/c this is a free country, we do not have the draft, and they have not enlisted in the military. Duhhh.

If you follow your flawed logic, then I guess if you are against crime, you've joined the police academy??? If you are against sickness and disease, you have plans to enroll in medical school?

RayAnn

Harvey.........my respect for you and your staff and liberal tree hugging comments.......is down the tubes. Have some class...or you will be in the same category as Perez Hilton! How hard is it to just tell the truth, eliminate the snide remarks and pull your site above the rest??? I really doubt you or any staff member associated with TMZ would appreciate the treatment you so disrespectfully portrayed toward the First Family........... Have you and your staff always been perfect or are there secrets in your past you would prefer not be known......?? The onus is on you Harvey...pull your organization above the Perez Hilton types out there!

Camden

Easily Bored,

Since my last comment was directed to you but was not posted, could it be that you are part of the "TMZ staff"?

Just curious.

shayelyn

Wow TMZ, you're right on track! Of course a much better role model for writing children's books would be Madonna. I agree with others - you started out great but your true colors are showing more and more. Careful who you alienate. Hot one minute, not the next. Remember, 15 minutes. Tick . . . Tick . . . Tick . . .

Reality

If TMZ is sleazy and below the belt why r u here???????

sachet

2. What moron wrote this story? Laura Bush accidently killed another motorist at 17. No alcohol and no drugs and she has many times spoken of how sorry she was. As for the twins, they have moved on from their wild years and are both very active in charity work and African relief. How dare you compare them with Lindsay. Grow the hell up!

Posted at 6:31PM on Aug 10th 2007 by Maddy
**********************************
It is alleged that alcohol was involved in the Laura Bush case of hitting the boy with her car and killing him.

Camden

Easily Bored,

Just as I suspected. Not posting my last two directed at you answers my curiosity.

So, how many showers a day do you have to take? Some nice, worthwhile career you have going there.

cqueenb

Come on. Just because they can read and write, doesn't mean you have to bash them. At least they are not out drinking, screwing around, or other unmentionable things that many other families do. Get a life.

arlene24

What the hell is WRONG with you people Mrs.Bush killed somebody!!!!!! She is a Murderer!!!! And those twins are nothing BUT sleeze ball MORONS!!!!!

Camden

I admit that it holds about the same fascination as a scab. You look at it and pick at it until the pus starts to ooze out. That makes you sick to your stomach and you leave it alone.

sachet

56. zelda... I'm here because it came up on a news search I did. I didn't realize until it started to load that it was TMZ, then I read it and was ticked off. About a year-and-a-half ago, after a short time of reading TMZ, I totally ignored it and went on with my life. I'll do the same thing after this.

Posted at 9:08PM on Aug 10th 2007 by bbh
*********************
You will be here over and over again. LIAR

Cakes

I think this is awful - Laura Bush bashing is way out of line - even picking on the twins is stupid - they are kids and they were not driving drunk - you should be ashamed of yourselves.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

THATS DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wouldnt u drink???????????lol

God will help you if you let him. John 3: 16

Who wrote this? Laura Bush is a and I don't like it when people make fun of her. We need more people like her in this world.