Brandy Parties Under Wraps

8/10/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last December, she was involved in a car crash that left a woman dead, but Brandy isn't going to let that get in the way of her busy nightlife!

Cameras spied the "I Still Know What You Did Last Winter Summer" star heading into Les Deux in Hollywood last night, drawing some extra attention with herself by covering her head with a bright green scarf.

Brandy's been spotted out on the club scene more often lately, opting to ride shotgun each time.

TMZ reader

I agree with Mary, #13. I have lots of love and respect for Brandy, and I'm sympathetic to her situation.

PHILLY

LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE NOT ONLY DOES SHE HAVE TO DEAL WITH COURT SHE HAS A CHILD OR CHILDREN AND BEING A YOUNG MOTHER MYSELF I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHE NEEDS TIME TO HERSELF EVEN IF IT IS OUT ON THE TOWN SHE HAS TO STAY SANE FOR THOSE CHILDREN EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS ISSUES. DAMN WHY CAN'T PARIS HILTON GO TO JAIL FOR A YEAR OR TWO SHE IS ALWAYS DRUNK DRIVING THIS GIRL WASN'T EVEN DRUNK OR ON DRUGS WE NEED TO STOP BUYING THESE BIG TRUCKS BECAUSE THEY ARE DANGEROUS NOT THE DRIVERS!!!!!!! BRANDY KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

lucky

No Alexa apparently you have since you live a world where people live forever.

People die everyday so whats your point?

Alexa

Get Real, Had it not been for Brandy, the woman wouldn't have died.

lucky

its was an Accident. she didnt murder her... Shes dead yes and its sad but it was an accident. so get over it.

People die everyday

Stan

she should be rotting in jail, just like that Gayheart woman

tba

She parties while she put someone 6 FT. under.

Alexa

It's called Vehicular Homicide. Homicide doesn't mean Accident.

tba

Alexa,
Let's hope you die today and fulfill the quota...what's the big deal?

lucky

Okay Alexa stay in your fantasy world where everyone is perfect and we all live forever.

If you every accidentally kill someone with your car I hope everyone jumps on you and wishes you harm and sticks your dumb ass in jail

People die everyday. it was a accident.

Kate

Accident? She was speeding on the freeway, tail gating drivers while gabbing on her cellphone. What part of this behavior could be labled "accident"? Give me a break. She is an irresponsible has been who thinks the law doesn't apply to her. Did you ever see the Punk'd episode with her, where she tells the fake cop, "Don't you know who I am?"...that tells a lot.

wannabewoman

Kate it was never a fact that she was on her cell phone. Why are you making up Stuff just to get a reaction out of people. Grow up and get a life.

lucky

Its because Kate is a liar and has nothing better to do than make stuff up. Or maybe she was in the car with Brandy since she has the inside scoop... NOT

2-steppin

4 months from now that accident will have happened 1 year ago...do u honestly expect Brandy to stay in the house and be all sad for a whole year?!?! She stayed in the house long enough and was remorseful and paid respect...she is just now gettin' out there and lovin/livin' life...let the woman be! I can see if she was out partin' a couple days after the accident but no she waited a couple months...nothing bad about that. Brandy keep doin u....ppl aint nothin but haterz!

Someone Who Knows

Accident or not, death can result in jail time. I did a combination of time, service, and probation after I unwisely took the keys from a friend who had too much to drink, with a car that had (unbeknownst to me at the time) horrible steering problems being addressed repeatedly in the month prior. I overcorrected a steering glitch, he wasn't wearing his seatbelt, and we both were injured horribly--his being fatal. Ignorance and accident or not, I was responsible. And it's very likely Brandy will be found the same.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments