Brandy Parties Under Wraps

8/10/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last December, she was involved in a car crash that left a woman dead, but Brandy isn't going to let that get in the way of her busy nightlife!

Cameras spied the "I Still Know What You Did Last Winter Summer" star heading into Les Deux in Hollywood last night, drawing some extra attention with herself by covering her head with a bright green scarf.

Brandy's been spotted out on the club scene more often lately, opting to ride shotgun each time.

wannabewoman

Phoenix Guy you are VERY ignorant and racist. The ignorance of some of the posters on this site is disgusting. Who are you to say what Brandy is feeling on the inside? Are you God? Black people have no feelings? I'm white and I have several black friends that are very upstanding and respectable. Again , stop making these stupid comments to cause internet wars. Grow up, get a life and get a woman. Though I pity any girl that would be even remotely attracted to an ignorant guy like yourself.

Phoenix Guy

31. Celestine, can I shove my salami in your face?

Freddy Angel

Hey at least she's responsible enough to know when she's drunk and that she has to ride shotgun... More people should take notes and do this more often.

And, just because she got into an accident last year, it doesn't mean that she should not be able to enjoy her self. I mean yeah, it was accident and it sucks that some one died (and I'm sorry to hear that too)... But it's not like she actually intended on killing someone. It's really messed up, what some people write in these comments. This happened one year ago, yes it was awful, but what do you expect her to do, become a nun or something?

DAWGGBONE

Posted at 1:49PM on Aug 10th 2007 by Celestine

WELL SAID, CELESTINE! BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH SCORN AND DEGRADATION. TIME FOR US TO HEAL THE WOUNDS OF RACIAL PREDJUDICE.
NO.....I'M WHITE, BUT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO SEE THE STUPIDITY OF SOME OF THE POSTINGS.

lucky

OMG Phoenix guy LOL

Cuzman

Is she guilty or not?
If driving under influence + kill a victim = manslaughter
If reckless speed driving + kill a victim = manslaughter
and only Brandy Knows What She Did Last Winter.
If she wants people feel sorry ass for her, then she shouldn't go out to party.
thank-you very much.....................................b***h

J Byrd

Why is she still in Hollywood? If I killed someone, I'd move half way around the world. Shameless piece of crap. Ya some example she's setting. I hope her career is ruined.

Rude

Some of your comments sicken me. Brandy is a very nice and beautiful women, I know people who have met her. Some people are racist. Think if something like this happend to you? Get a life

Laura

She wasn't on the cellphone: to the a'ssholes who keep posting this garbage. The police have already determined that so quit posting that junk. There are several articles about it on the Internet already. Educate yourselves fools.

Laura

Here is one of the articles which states that she was not using her cell phone at the time of the accident if you want to read it. I am only posting the links since all of the sites threaten to sue a person if they "copy and post" it elsewhere on the Internet.

Jenn

tmz, your comments are dumb. yeah, brandy is facing some serious charges...from an ACCIDENT. it could happen to any of us, and i can't imagine how bad she feels. at least she wasn't driving DRUNK like most of these other so-called stars. she made a mistake, but it doesn't mean it has to be the end of her life..this happened 8 months ago... i think she should be allowed to go out! i support you brandy!

wannabewoman

Dudester, Brandy did not kill anyone! Awatef lost her life as a result of a car ACCIDENT! Why do you think the prosecutors are having a diificult time determining if Brandy is at fault?
There is no substantial proof to charge Brandy with vehicular manslaughter. Even if Brandy's
career is over , at least she had one.

What are you doing with your pathetic life besides posting hateful comments towards a FEMALE? What kind of "dude" are you supposed to be? Go jump off a cliff you little prick.

Cuzman

Who's let the dog out???????????????????????

STOP THE LIES

This murderous slime needs to be behind bars, or living in the poor house. She was on her cell phone happily yapping away and "acidentally" killed a woman because she just HAD to be on the cell phone instead of paying attention to the highway. Murderer!!!!!! :-(

lori all talk radio.net

# 9 I MUST AGREE WITH YOU . IF YOU DONT WANT TO COME OUT THE POCKET WITH MONEY AT LEAST STAY HOME AND MAKE PEOPLE THINK YOU CARE ABOUT THE PERSON WHO DIED, AND WHO WERE HURT.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments