Britney: The Last Straw

8/10/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They still haven't found the recipe for coffee at Ranchita Popwreck, so Britney Spears dragged her booboos to the local Starbucks to get a cup. Buckle up, kiddos! Mama's drivin' over yonder!

With the brothers Federline strapped in back, the straw hatted former singer unwrapped a straw, while Jayden James had his nap. Shush, y'all! The more curious Sean Preston watched as mama got her coffee on, although it's been reported that he prefers sodey pop.

This appearance of the former sex kitten turned Crazytown stray cat marked the debut of her Charles Nelson Reilly Memorial sunglasses.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lucky

FREAK

redheadisnotdead

WHAT? She hasn't done something crazy yet? No naked Twister in a bat suit? Or throwing any couches off her balconey?
C'mon Britney, do something bizarro. You are so good at getting attention by being a complete freak, so just keep feeding your need for fame by giving us something else nutty.

Dumb bitch. I hope she dies.

Freddy Angel

I don't blame her, I'm addicted to Starbucks too!... They probably put cocaine in it or something.

anonymous

TMZ staff your comments are amusing. I needed a good chuckle this morning big time. Thanks.

kate

I agree that Brit has done some goofy things lately but if going for coffee with your kids in the car is newsworthy then where was TMZ when I stopped at Starbucks on my way to drop my kids off before work this morning?

vanessa

i hope that media will stop making things worst for britney..im not a fan but i just feel sorry for her with all this mockery and put downs

Cam

I'm not sure who the writer of this one was...but damn, that was funny. LOL!

Karolina

O.K, why is Jayden's car seat leaning over to the side like that? Is it even properly secured?

yaneth

Her youngest child is facing the wrong way ya'll...
California law is 1 year AND 20 lbs before a child can ride foward facing, I hope Kevin has all the pictures of how she continues to expose her children to danger....

TEAM KEVIN!!!

Joel

Leave the woman alone. We get a 30 sec. glimpse of her day and everyone wants to make a judgement call.

xymom

Still doesn't have JJ properly seated in his car seat. If the average american can get a ticket for it so should a star getting photographed numerous times!

Not so famous.....

Crazytown Stray Cat!!!! lmao Good one TMZ!!!!!

stormy

O.K. This was a normal outing for Brit & the Kids but only one in how many?? If she's not careful of her other antics, the kids will be taken away by KFedEX who will gain full custody. I hope she thinks twice before accusing him of having an affair with her own mother??? What is that about?

huh

Poor Sean P......

he looks sunburned or feverish

bloated

and like he is in need of a trip to the local hospital to be treated for exhaustion and OVER

EXPOSURE TO BRITTNEY

Karolina

Yaneth: Jayden looks like a chunker, so I think he's over 20 lbs. I just can't get over that fact that he is leaning over like that. ??????????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments