Nicole

Does Lumps and a Bump

8/10/2007 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stick figure Nicole Richie was snapped in L.A. yesterday, revealing her baby bump -- and her growing lady lumps ... and her roots! Getting healthy!

Looking better than she has for years, the celebubrat and wrong-way driver seems to have made a U turn in her life, and is preparing for motherhood. She won't have to worry about losing the baby weight! She can keep it!

neo

She does look cute and I think this baby will make her change.

Sunni

I think Nicole looks absolutely adorable!! Little people are so cute when they are pregnant!

Megan

I think she looks amazing,and I only hope she stays healthy and happy!

YOU GO GIRL!!

superchunk

she is adopted so it makes sense she would have a child out of wedlock and multiple
encounters with law enforcement concerning alcohol and drug abuse. next up: she puts the kid up for adoption to keep that loser cycle in motion.

smiles sucks

hey smiles.... have a baby IS an accomplishment. it saved my life an will save Nicole's!!

Rachelle

I think she looks adorable! the best she has and years...maybe she should keep some of the baby weight on but don't start to look sloppy like Britney Spears...

amused

personally i am not a huge fan of hers but i belive she will be a good mother. the reason behind that being that she was adopted and she probably wants to make for sure her baby has a good life and knows who his/her mother is. i would lay money on her acting like an adult now and quitting her partying so she can be a good mother.

Laurie

I love Nicole and she looks beautiful. She will be a great mother!

mickey

she looks really good :-) i got so trashed recently on supporting her and saying that a baby can change everything (it really can), so it's nice to see some actual nice comments on here for once... but she looks healthy and happy, and if TMZ can actually say nice things about her, that says something.....

Susie B

Aww, I think she looks adorable! I really hope she is turning her life around.

malloryd

She looks great!! This is the first time I have ever said that about her too! I Can't wait to see her a few months from now!!!

hora

she's finally trying to live a healthy life and you people still bash her. grow up already for once and realize that you don't have to see everything so negatively. i think she looks great. furthermore, she has taken responsibility for her actions, what more do you want sheesh

kredstarz

She looks cute now that she actually has a body!

Mary

Hopefully, she now has a foundational health plan she's adhering to so as to experience a healthy and non-eventful arrival for their baby. Much more important than exposing growing first-time breasts while wearing underwear in public and teetering on four-inch high heels.

Carmen

You look really cute, I love the baby bump. Kinda reminds me of my tummy when I was expecting. Good Luck Nicole and Joel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it's a girl, name her Carmen :)