Nicole

Does Lumps and a Bump

8/10/2007 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stick figure Nicole Richie was snapped in L.A. yesterday, revealing her baby bump -- and her growing lady lumps ... and her roots! Getting healthy!

Looking better than she has for years, the celebubrat and wrong-way driver seems to have made a U turn in her life, and is preparing for motherhood. She won't have to worry about losing the baby weight! She can keep it!

DebbieDo

I've never seen a baby belly look quite that pointed! Look like an erection!

LARRY

Just add one more rich tax free person to the family.

MAWMAW

I think that she is a complete loser....and that Joel is a complete loser for staying with her... yeah if it's his kid then great but how does anyone know who's kid this really is.
Nicole... get some help
Joel....go check your self into a the phsyc. ward

Aubrey

Well, good for her!! I hope she does well, although she doesn't look like she has the body build for labor. All hopes everything goes well!!!

ABFan

Finally! It seems like Nicole Richie gets it! As previously stated, everyone makes mistakes...and she seems to be on the right track with eating healthy and staying away from the Parisite that infects and causes distress to everyone it comes in contact with. Good for you!

S

Jessica, everyone with good figures these days get away with wearing sexy Lingerie for day or evening ware. I just hope she finnaly has truly grown up especially for her baby on the way. I am not crazy about her but I wish her well & hope she has a happy life now & continue's to grow to become a respectful woman.

annie p

As much as I hate to admit it....she looks great. Honestly, we have all made our own mistakes. The difference is that we are able to sweep them under the carpet because we're not famous. We have no media flowing us and scrutinizing our every last move.
Who are we to judge? Anyone that sais they have never made at least one mistake is full of crap, it's probably more likea half dozen.

StormieRae

HEY EVERYBODY!!!! I'm pregnant! But who gives a flying rat ball?

Debbie

I'm no fan of Nicole's but she does look great!! I've never understood why her face is all over the place to begin with. What the heck does she do??? Can she sing...can she act...she's only the daughter of Lionel Ritchie and she hangs around Paris...this is her biggest accomplishment (WHOOPIE!!!!) In the meantime, she has looked horrid in the past...like a walking skeleton and she finally looks healthy. For the baby's sake, I hope she gets her act together. As far as this baby changing her life??? That's a possibility but motherhood isn't for everyone (i.e. Britney the Skank.) Not that I care one way or the other but I hope Nicole will grow up and be a responsible mother.

margaret

who is she is she a singer or actor? a kid of an singer or actor i dont know who she is

kt

Holy cats! When did SHE get boobs??? I know they get bigger during pregnancy but sheeesh! Hopefully she keeps the baby weight.

Chaz

Nichole is pregnant? I thought she swallowed a grape.Booyahhhh!!!!

By Lillian

Who Cares!!! There are other things in the world to be concerned with. Like: What is happening to the poor and homeless in this Country, not whether or not some rich , unmarried broad had sex without a condom and now is pregnant. Big deal, women have been having children since the beginning of time, no one has ever made a big deal out of it before, so why start now, especially with someone who doesn't even deserve recognition. What has she done that was so great, besides bend over and touched her ankles.

Little Big Man

Ooooooooooooooooo Laaaaaaaaa Laaaaaaaaaaaa

me

She looks great.. !! I loved her in the Simple Life when she seemed fun and carefree.. Maybe a little chucky but looked hot, compared to the last few years.. Pregnancy has done a wonder for you.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!