The Devil and Billy Graham

8/10/2007 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rev. Billy Graham's cover photo for Time magazine is innocent enough in and of itself -- but when you look at it superimposed over the Time logo, it looks like someone drew devil's horns on him. Say your prayers!
Billy Graham
The cover article, headlined "The Pastor In Chief," focuses on his "intense private and public relationships with every President going back to Harry Truman." The article does not mention, however, how Graham once said he thinks AIDS is a judgment of God.

Perhaps this cover is someone's judgment of him?

Sillyme

This is why the times is down and out for the count..

mark

i'm gay. I like Bill Graham, he's a good man.

Tara

SURFER GURL: For me to tell someone to grow up does not make me a hypocrite. I dont say anything about what you believe. I never will. But, dont criticize anyone if you, in turn do not want to be. It is ok to not see eye to eye. The sooner everyone myself absolutely included, sees that, it will be easier. Prayer works, not hate. Sorry too offend anyone, including you, Surfer Gurl.

Rae

It is just wrong having Billy Graham on this TMZ site. He is a good man.

Reine

I think it was intentional. I have alot of respect & admiration for Billy Graham as there has never been a scandal surrounding him. I read once that he always left his office door open when a female was there so nobody would get the wrong idea. Unfortunately, many preachers have been corrupted but not this Graham.

Joeythecatfish

Come on Bible thumpers please respond. Dont disapoint me I would love to hear how you think AIDS is childrens fault. Mabye I could even get a quote from the Bible about it?

jellybean

Shame on you.

Joeythecatfish

Hey Mark you know what the word Dupe Means?

Tara

I am not saying you have to believe it. But, I know He lives in my life. He does answer my prayers. I am just thankful, thats all.

Jeezlouise

To #31:
ON WHAT PLANET IS GRAHAM A GOOD MAN???? HE LIED, CHEATED, STOLE MONEY, COMMITTED ADULTERY AND LIVED HIS LIFE DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO THAT WHICH HE PREACHED. HE EARNED THOSE DEVIL EARS!

Jeezlouise

To Tara, #35:
Are you Graham's new conquest, or are you just sending him money to answer your prayers?

Deeve

Sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace, or of God. It's people's actions over time that reveal who they really are. Billy's a politician and his ministry is his party, he cares about power, not God. As for AIDS being a divine judgement, I'm just wondering who Billy heard that from. Let me get this straight, is he saying he's the voice of God? Or does God talk to Bill in some personal way that the rest of us are excluded from, and then he tells us what God said? Because it sounds like a personal opinion to me........ Judge not lest ye be judged.
I'll tell you though, he looks good in horns.

lucky

Hes going to hell. He preaches hate just like al sharpton. Burn baby burn,.

simon birch

Go ahead and yuk it up! Im sure Rev. Graham would be the first to forgive you, but one thiing for sure...you will all know someday how right he is. It shows the real mind set of tmz I think. levin....you will stand before the very GOD whose Son you refuse to accept as some of you who laugh and scoff at Mr. Graham. For those of you still alive, you still have an opportunity to change your path.

mary

This is the most beautiful human on the planet -I feel sorry for the people making bad comments about this man instead of listening to his message. Enternity is a very long time...