The Devil and Billy Graham

8/10/2007 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rev. Billy Graham's cover photo for Time magazine is innocent enough in and of itself -- but when you look at it superimposed over the Time logo, it looks like someone drew devil's horns on him. Say your prayers!
Billy Graham
The cover article, headlined "The Pastor In Chief," focuses on his "intense private and public relationships with every President going back to Harry Truman." The article does not mention, however, how Graham once said he thinks AIDS is a judgment of God.

Perhaps this cover is someone's judgment of him?

lucky

Billy Graham should shut the hell up and stay out of Politics I dont want his narrow minded hateful beliefs influencing govt.

He is Satan and is going to burn in hell

pukey

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross".
---Sinclair Lewis

Stacy

God forgave the men who died on the cross with him but he did not take them off it. Just as they had to pay for their sins so we do the same today. God forgives us but we will still have to suffer for our sins. Read the Bible from begining to end and then decide if it is something you believe or not. Don't assume anything is real or fake because you "heard" it from someone, learn for yourself, read it for yourself. No one likes to be called out for what they do wrong. There is NO way you can read the Bible and not see the truth. Our world is becoming just like the Roman times in the Bible (and if you read it you would see that) and soon all will know the truth. You can continue to turn away from it but time is running out...don't get left behind. Satan rules this Earth as God has allowed him to and even Satan knows he's running out of time because just look at how hard he is trying to get people to NOT believe in God. He is destroying marriages, sexual criminals are being set free, murder is on the rise, greed is everywhere and sex is being pushed on children in schools by saying it's ok to have sex when your 12, just use a condom. Teens are having babies and there is NO cure for aids. Children suffer because they have to bare the sins of their fathers and only God can break that cycle. So before you decide that there is no God and Christians are evil, know your facts and know what the Bible says because YOU read it not because someone told you something one day and you decided that that fit your lifestyle so you'll believe that. If I'm wrong about God and there really isn't one, then so what! My life was great and when I die I just die, but if I'm right and there is a God then that means when I die I'm going to heaven but if you don't believe then you will go to hell...so be careful about what you say and believe, make sure you've read the only truth about God and that is what is in the Bible.

newsflash

Maybe it is TMZ making mischief, but if this was intentional photo positioning on Time's part, that reflects badly on the journal, imo. The man was asked his opinion. If it doesn't coincide with the editiorial perspective that doesn't mean he should be held up to ridicule.

Susie B

Hey Suckahhhs, and to everyone else who keeps saying that Billy Graham and all of us who think he is a kind man are going to hell. If you do not believe the BIBLE is to be taken literally than how can you say we're going to hell???? If the BIBLE is not real, then HELL IS NOT REAL. You call us stupid?

lucky

suzie b gives good head.

Lynnette

Wow.... at least all the idiots posting here keep an open mind! Everyone has a right to his or her own religious beliefs. On another note, those dogging him probably learned just about everything they knew about him from the cover of this magazine. What a bunch of sheep.

Susie B

Hey LMAO thank you for the compliment, but I don't know you, so I doubt you'd know. Anyway, that has nothing to do with the discussion.

Maureen

I don't agree with his comments about gays, but he did amend that in later years. He tried to do well in this world so I don't understand all the misplaced hate, especially towards religion. It's not religion, it's the people.

Who are you angry people? Are you writing from prisons or something?

lucky

Suzie B Bill Graham told me thats how I know...

suck it.

Susie B

Wow, I am confused you are a hateful sounding person. Have you ever gone to church? I do not understand why people think that churches are money hungry. YES SOME PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT and sadly ruin it for the rest of us. But not all churches are greedy. I have gone to mine for 30 years and have put money in the plate at the most 10 times. No one looks at me funny or judges me for not putting money in there.

The part about angels and people living up on clouds was made up by the secular world. No where in the bible does it say we'll be sitting up on a cloud.

Who are you speaking of that caused millions of people to die and humped a Mary chick? I am not familiar with this story.

Billy Graham has helped many people and preached to 215 million in his lifetime....what have you done with your life?

BigDeal

# 35 I think you have Mr. Graham confused with Jim Baker.

Sonia

This man has done more great works in his life than a hundred people will do in a hundred years.Time needs to fix it and you need to say your sorry. God is always watching and after this I am never veiwing TMZ.

Maureen

People should sign their real names or pretend their best friends will know what they wrote before they write vulgar, hateful stuff on the site. Otherwise, people might see them as cowards who take their irrational anger out on people anonymously.

TMZ brought up a good point . I am certain TIME knew what they were doing when they let this picture go--they've done it before. It's nasty and unnecessary

BigDeal

#55, Wishing death on someone? I can't believe you! Are you an atheist or even human?Ever hear the phrase, what goes around comes around? Be careful what you wish for, could come back to YOU 7-times!