Zahara to Play in Chicago

8/10/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebutot Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt debuted an adorable new Minnie Mouse hairstyle today in Chicago, where she was accompanied by her mother, a humanitarian activist.
After a shopping spree at Timeless Toys, the international superstar wiped her nose as she was carried away.

Kay

I cant believe someone would have the nerve to call a black child, an ape in this country.... That really hurts my heart. I hope you will never be blessed enough to have children to spread your hate through the generations! I believe what Angelina said was that she would not feel anything more for her biological child then her adoptive, GET IT RIGHT.... The woman does good in this world, unlike many of you. SO BACK OFF.

Shelly

I've just come to the realization that many people on this blog are truly psycho or they are very young kids. Yes, it's confirmed after reading some of the comments in this thread. who else would think or make such comments about a child---any child--black, white or blue? Sounds like you are jealous of the child to me. Pathetic.

LOVE MADONNA

SHES BEAUTIFUL AND A LITTLE GIRL!!! LETS WEAVE HER HAIR NOW SO IT WILL BE ALL FRIED OUT WHEN SHES OLDER AND MIGHT AS WELL SLAP SOME MAKE UP ON HER TO !! SHES BEUTIFUL THE WAY SHE IS AND ANGELINA IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND MOTHER !!

Susannah

What's the matter with all you "baby bashers?" That's really pathetic that you don't have anything better to do than log on to a website and call babies ugly and say mean things about them. Babies don't ask to be born and babies can't pick their parents. Don't fault the kids for the parents' mistakes. Angelina may be no saint, but she's always with at least one of her kids, not out partying night and day. She and Brad seem to have a stable home life unlike alot of other people out there, celebrity or not.

Boogey

Apparently Angie doesn't know how to style/comb that kind of hair. Guess she should've considered that when she adopted Z.

Bee

What happened to Angelina's retirement?

Recently she said she was going to take some time off to devote to her family, but we keep hearing she's doing this shoot and that shoot.

Still can't stand Angelina. Jen was so much better.

With Ang, Brad just needs to remember that some things just won't wash off.

Kat

To Kay:

Wanna share a boogie with me?

Susannah

To all those idiots out there that are 'baby haters' and and making racist comments:

One of my college professors told me this and I believe it to be true:

The masses are a$$es!

annab

it is NOT NORMAL for people to collect PETS, let alone KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat

I happen to love my ass. *kisses mirror*

Snake Eyes

We are just bloggers. Jolie is so much richer than us. She doesnt care what we think. We are just bloggers.LOL!!

Shelly

I love that line Sussanah! "The Masses are Asses". If you don't mind, I'm going to have to borrow that one. Love it!

Kat

The "masses are asses" was originally coined by Alexander Hamilton, so it is hardly an original quote. I do like it, so anyone can use it.

Susannah

Good to know, Kat! I had only heard it once before, but I do like it! :) Thanks for the clarification.

Nick La what

Katie #7

You sound like an idiot with that remark. You need to go back to watching the Beverly hillbillies. Your undercover remark was not that intelligent.