Dude, Where's My Tie?

8/12/2007 9:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Punk'd super genius Ashton Kutcher shocked New Yorkers this week while in town researching a new role. The May to Demi's December went out on a call with a closet installer from the Closet Factory -- and did some of the work himself, reports Gatecrasher. He's coming out of the closet (business).

He went on one call with the lucky employee, and helped install a tie rack. Then he went back to the Factory's Long Island City offices and helped clean up flooding and debris from that day's torrential downpour.

Chloe Takes on LiLo

"Kids" star/perpetual fashion victim Chloe Sevigny doesn't need to go to rehab -- no, no, no -- but she's happy to star in a ridiculous send-up of rehablebrities like Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse. "Big Love" actress Chloe plays a couture-obsessed boozehound starlet sent to a luxury rehab facility in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar, reports Page Six. In mockery, er, tribute to Lohan and her ilk, Sevigny was shot in an over-sized hat and sunglasses with a small dog in tow, reading a faux tabloid, the "Troubled TImes."

Ironically, September is National Recovery Month.

Tony and Eva say Si, Oui and Yes

Newlyweds/attention-mongers Tony Parker and Eva Longoria are desperate to make sure that if they ever have kids, their precious little ones are trilingual. Speaking to People on Saturday, Longoria said that she wants her kids to know the languages that she knows -- English and Spanish -- as well as Parker's native French. Bueno!

Party Favors... No K-Fed/Keanu Collabo

K-Fed was supposed to appear in Keanu Reeves' new film Watchmen, but it appears that his appearance has been scrapped. Brit-Brit's ex was set to be in a brief montage scene but was axed from the role. He only found out he was fired when he showed up for wardrobe call, reports Gatecrasher. Popozao that!

theflyprof

Yawn.

really?

I didnt even know who this Chloe girl was until I started watching Big Love. As her recognition grew, I found it hysterical that there were writing about how beautiful/gorgeous she was. WHAAAAAT!.............you have got to be kidding! She isnt a dog, but I would never even describe her as attractive. I think she plays a great role, but nothing to look at.

anon

I think it is great for other actresses to make fun of these young screw ups. Maybe if their peers let them know what asses they make of themselves they will see the light.

Lenn K.

I love Aretha's music all my life, but I must tell the truth if she ever though about dumping about 100 pounds it might help. Being fat and not being honest with yourself about the weight is her problem, the heat just add to it!!

anonymous

She is putting too much pressure on this kid already. Somehow I don't think they will make it She has the body of a little boy. He looks bored all the time.

Janice

Why don't these people have stylist? Chloe can be very pretty if she would do something with that hair.

Michelle

Too bad you can't get your info straight TMZ regarding Keanu Reeves new movie which is in POST PRODUCTION! He's in a movie called The Night Watchman (for B list actors), not the pre-production A list actor movie Watchmen by "300" director Zack Synder.

shirliana

IT DOES NOT LOOK THAT EVA LONGORIA LOOKS HAPPY AT ALL AT THAT TABLE,., THIS MARRIAGE WILL NOT WORK... HOPEFULLY, TONY PARKER WILL REALIZE THAT WAS THE WRONG GIRL FOR HER... FROM WHAT I HEARD ,,,SHE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH CARIO LOPEZ WHILE MR. PARKER WAS IN FRANCE... IF SHE IS ENGAGED,,,SHE SHUD BE HOME AND NOT CLUBBING... AND WE ALL THINK THAT WAS THE REASON TONY PARKER HAD BROKEN UP WITH HER... SHE IS JST A SLUT.... PLEASE TONY BEFORE TALKING ABOUT KIDS.. LOOK AT HER REAL GOOD AND DIG INTO HER PAST LIFE

costaMesaboy

all ugly people.

observer

Enough of Eva & Tony already, What's so special about a Mexican marrying a black person from France? Is either of them a legal citizen of the USA? That might be interesting.

SinCity

'"Troubled TImes."' LOL Now that's a great idea for media site ---- it would sum it up pretty well.

Ahhhh Chloe. I like her as an actress. She also has a nice looking face, even pretty at times, but clothes and she don't mix. I give her credit tho., that she dares to defy what Hollywood and stylists deem attractive in outfits. I love to catch pics of her just to see what next she's come up with. "couture-obsessed......starlet" should interesting to watch.

rachel

Tony and Eva won't be married long enough to get around to having kids.....nyak nyak!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

chloe shvigys new character in big love sounds cool she should rule the world,like lindsay should cool people r nice,not like sanctamonious boys from,say costa mesa lol

Lainy

I swear I think Eva is an under cover lesbian. There is just something about her that looks suspect. As for Chole I have loved her since boys dont cry. I hope she spoofs the heck out of everyone.

Steven

But HOneydoo, you didn't answer the question, what IS so newsworthy about a Mexican marrying a black person from France? Do YOU think there's something WRONG with being Mexican, black or French?? You seem to be an out of control RACIST.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments