Shimizu: Angie's Hooked on Lady Lovin'

8/12/2007 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Obsessive child adopter Angelina Jolie says that "I've never hidden my bisexuality, but since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S&M in my life."

But Jolie's former lady lover, model/actress/mechanic Jenny Shimizu doesn't buy it. Shimizu and Jolie met in 1996, while working on the craptastic teen film "Foxfire." The Sapphic pair were involved on and off for several years.

"She loves danger and dabbling in the dark side," Shimizu recently told UK tabloid News of the World. "Angelina is an unbelievable lesbian lover. That's where she gets her kicks -- not playing happy family with one man," she added.

Shimizu doesn't buy Angie's story of monogamous heterosexual lovin'. "She loves women too much. It's like a drug and she was hooked."

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

I see the brAngeLOONS are here !

Aren't you freaks missing worship time ? that brAngelina shrine is calling .....

kathy

YEAH NOTAFAN!!! (#30) I agree with you totally!! once a freak......

Chrissy

I can't believe Angelina had anything to do with this Jenny person.. she should've went after Gina Gershon!!! :-)

Go with the Flow!

Shimzu is jealous that Angelina Jolie has moved on and living her life the way she
wants. Maybe Angelina decided that she would rather be with a man and has been
with man the last several years. She was with Billy Bob Thornton (lord knows what
she saw in him). She was too good for him and soon she decided she does not want
to be with him and after tossing out the bllod vials she ent on with her ife till she met
Brad Pitt. I think they wer both pigs for breaking up his marriage and hurting Jennifer
Aniston.
Shimzu wants Angelina because of how much she has achieved (in between breaking
up a marriage) I don't think Angelina Jolie is doing all the charity work to redeem her
sins rather doing it because it make her happy.

Shimzu live and let live, you moron, move on. Stop trying to blackmail her emotionally,
go away, you ugly,

amazed

since she adopted maddox it has been obvious he is a total replica of the gay lover. what i find so absurd is that people put some aura around jolie. no one knows if she is a good mom, or screams all day at those kids. no one knows if she truly is affectionate or neglectful. no one knows if she gives them any important values, or just herds them in the home. no one knows, and it cracks me up that people ASSUME she does good with them. maybe. but maybe not!!!! people just buy the illusion she weaves and feeds to the media. you never see her kids smile. they never, ever look happy. who knows how she treat them. and if people think that a woman who is a perv, wears blood in a vial, romps with married me is a good mom, then you are fools. being a mom is a total pkg. it is values, care, love, being a role model. NOT just dragging kids in front of a camera, and collecting them like "hobbies". she and brad are twisted. and brad is the stupidest guy, has no morals, and people who call him a good dad are fools. das teach integrity, honor, commitment. they dont just "play" with kids. i cant stand aniston either. they all lack morals. and drag society down. they all need mental health care and to be sterilized and forbidden to adopt. twisted pervs...all of them. those poor kids were better off without these pervs.

ELI

Well, maybe that's why she hasn't married Brad yet! Duh! She's waiting for the best offer!

showers of Blessings

I found this very good article. It talked about the media and the tabloid, and how legit news media are quoting tabloids to boost ratings.

Tabloidzation of the Media
by Maary August 12, 2007

There is probably no word like tabloidzation, but what other word do you use for the dumbing down of the media in particular and the public in general?

There was a time when people would have been ashamed to pick up a copy of a tabloid magazine, not any more. Venerable newspapers like The New York Times even use them as a source. I am particularly pissed at the laziness exhibited by the media, nobody bothers to fact check stories any more.

I just read a story posted online by a staff writer for Chicago Tribune about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie taking their children to a museum on sunday evening. True, they did take their children to a museum, but the story was filed on saturday. Did the journalist file his story on saturday in anticipation that the Pitts would take their brood out on sunday or was it just incompetence on the reporter’s side?

What bugs me is that if they could get the most basic story wrong, what are the chances they are doing any research on the serious stories that are being published? Has the public been so dumbed down that we cannot tell the difference? If the media cannot be held accountable for knowingly disseminating false information and being unethical, should they still have the protection afforded them by the freedom of the press? The media has become so intellectually dishonest that they are more about making a name for themselves and enriching their bank accounts than they are about keeping the public informed.

There is no longer a distinguishing line between real news and gossip. When I tune in to watch Count down on MSNBC, I do not expect to see fiction tabloid writers proclaiming with a serious face that Brad and Angelina are breaking up for 1,000,000th time and that the eternal victim (Jennifer Aniston) is ”doing well.” You have NYT doing positive profiles of famewhores and celebrity wannabes like Harvey Levin and Perez Hilton, you have Washington Post publishing a write up from the dumbest tabloid-Life and Style. This begs the question, is there really any difference today between tabloids and the so called legit, or are we already on the slippery slope where everything is all about gossip and innuendo?

I, for one, no longer have any faith in the media. I neither believe what I read in the newspapers nor do I believe the news on TV. The legit media need to get their acts together, but if they want to become tabloids then they should do away with the pretenses that they care about serious journalism and the truth. It is time that the tabloids are held accountable for the lies they print instead of allowing them to hide behind the freedom of the press.

Nikki

I am soooooo sorry to hear that! No more girls for Angie?? I'm devasted and heart broken!
She is hot, smart, a damn good actress, a humanitarian, and seemingly, a good mother.
What's not to love? Eww, who is that other woman??
Love ya, Angie!! XOX

showers of Blessings

Please read Sean Smith who answered email questions from viewers. For a full transcript, use the following URL.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19266006/site/newsweek/

WEB EXCLUSIVE Newsweek

Someone from Pasadena, Ca asked this question.

South Pasadena, CA: I am so tired of people doubting this woman who is so obviously a woman of great heart and integrity. She also seems to be very well-read and intelligent. Did you get that from her? I mean, holding your own with the likes of Bill Clinton, Diane Sawyer etc...I wouldn't think you could fake that. Did you feel as Marianne Pearl does in terms of learning things from her, that she is definitely a woman with things to say?

Sean Smith: Yes, I did feel she was intelligent and informed on the issues. I agree that a lot of people are skeptical/cyncial about it. As I mentioned in an earlier reply to someone, if I felt she was false or dumb or self-aggrandizing, I would have reported that. In the time I spent with her, I found her to be calm, sincere, focused and educated on the issues that matter to her. I'm not saying she's a genius, just that she's not flitting about the world blindly. And yes, I do think she is shaping a complex and humane worldview for herself. I'll be interested to see who she becomes in the next decade.

showers of Blessings

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19266006/site/newsweek/

WEB EXCLUSIVE Newsweek

Someone from Pasadena, Ca asked this question.

Patti

Jenny Shimizu needs to get over Angelina and quit talking about her. Sounds like the topic if Angelina is Jenny's only way of getting attention. Everyone has a wild side and dabbled in something they have no interest in doing now. Angelina deserves to be happy just like we all do. Enough is enough.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

So many people comment on how many kids Angelina has adopted. Just by comparison, actress Mia Farrow has fifteen children, eleven of them are adopted. Angie has adopted 3 children and people act like she’s nuts.

amazed

# 172, she is NOT "nuts" for adopting, she is just disgusting, twisted and nuts.

christine

well hell maybe jenny you turned her straight.. look at you and look at brad hmmm id go straight in a heartbeat too lol

amazed

brad pitt is a low-life. low i.q. mongrel who cant keep his pants up. he has no morals, and brings kids in to the world and exposes them to perversion. he chooses women who want to drag society down with skanky behavior and skany movies. aniston is a skank. if she died tomorrow, her "contribution" to society is skank, tacky, immoral, vulgar/ ALL for money and fame. and now he has a worse psycho. the 3 of them are a blight on society. those poor kids have pervs raising them. it cracks me up that if people are "famous" it doesnt matter for what. all 3 have brought nothing decent, significant, important to society. they "whore" to have fame.