Shimizu: Angie's Hooked on Lady Lovin'

8/12/2007 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Obsessive child adopter Angelina Jolie says that "I've never hidden my bisexuality, but since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S&M in my life."

But Jolie's former lady lover, model/actress/mechanic Jenny Shimizu doesn't buy it. Shimizu and Jolie met in 1996, while working on the craptastic teen film "Foxfire." The Sapphic pair were involved on and off for several years.

"She loves danger and dabbling in the dark side," Shimizu recently told UK tabloid News of the World. "Angelina is an unbelievable lesbian lover. That's where she gets her kicks -- not playing happy family with one man," she added.

Shimizu doesn't buy Angie's story of monogamous heterosexual lovin'. "She loves women too much. It's like a drug and she was hooked."

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Len

I will be who ever she wants me to be

Donovan

What Angelina Jolie did in the past is just that, THE PAST. She's a very passionate person and maybe when she was younger she didn't know where to place that passion, she just knew she had all this desire and energy in her and needed an outlet. Then maybe she made the movie Beyond Borders and felt a greater need and finally connected what was missing and what she felt her purpose was and so she didn't feel a need for the other stuff anymore. When I was a teenager I explored with other females, I'm not a lesbian now and have no desire for it at all. People grow up, people find other outlets for their passions. What I wanted even yesterday might not be what I want today because people can grow every day and head in new directions where that growth takes them. I imagine I'm talking to the wrong audience here though about that.
I personally wish I could knew how to contact her because I admire all she's done. Not just how the media covers her either. But just as a person, I wish I knew how to do more.

cricket

So why is everyone giving "miss adopt a kid a month" a free ride? It's disgusting, in my opinion-------pretending to be the happy mom, hooked up with "mr. amazing." If she were an ugly nobody, people would be blasting her! Miss rich snob beauty can do no wrong I guess. Sickening.

Maggie

I'm very surpised tmz chose to run with a story from News of the World. The story from NOTW indicates it's a recount of a previous so called interview. Some of the so called quotes were also from NOTW's sister newspaper The Sun's article from 2 years ago that Jenny S. has stated were not true and that interview did not happen. Most interesting is that NOTW is referring to an interview that AJ was supposed to have done with a French magazine called Public. Is there actually such a magazine? I've searched and haven't found one, nor any scans or links to the supposed interview. I even ran a search using Publique. It's always a little suspect when an UK tabloid newspaper runs a story or interview with a celebrity based out of LA. News in the world of gossip must be slow.

Leonor

Wow, does Jenny want her back or something? She sounds like a bitter ex!

the other woman

I rather her be a straight woman than for her to hook up with a woman like Jenny!

Even I would not be with a man that looks like Jenny!

WTF?

dm

shes a pig and he should go back to jen!!

BRENDA

THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THEN SOMEONE WHO KISSES AND TELLS. SHIMIZU IS LIKE SAMMY THE BULL GRIVANO (MAFIA SNITCH)...BLAB BLAB BLAB.

IF ANGELINA WANTED THE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT SHE DOES BEING CLOSED DOOR SHE WOULD HAVE DONE A "ONE NIGHT IN PARIS" TYPE VIDEO.

SHIMIZU SHOULD RESPECT HER AND QUIT RUNNING HER MOUTH ALL THE TIME...SHE IS ACTING LIKE A FREAKIN STALKER.

NYC

In 2 Parts because it was too long....- IT SEEMS THAT ANGIE GREW UP IN HOLLYWOOD WITH MONEY, BUT FEROCIOUSLY ANGRY AT JON VOIGT FOR ABANDONING HER MOTHER AND HER, CREATING IN HER A STRONG DESIRE TO PROTECT HER MOM AND LOVE HER IN THE PLACE OF HER DAD - THUS, THE SEEDS OF HER ATTRACTION TOWARD WOMEN. ALSO, BEING ABANDONED IN HER CHILDHOOD BECAME THE SEED OF HER LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES - GIRLS, BROTHER DEAR, OLDER MEN, MARRIED MEN, CO-STARS. THIS IS HER THIRD "MARRIAGE" ALREADY! NEXT, ANGIE HAD THESE LIPS WHICH OVERWHELMED HER FACE - THE SOURCE OF A SELF-HATE WHICH EXPRESSED ITSELF IN "NOT GIVING A DAMN" AS TO WHAT HAPPENED TO HER - THE SEED OF GOING TO DANGEROUS EXTREMES: CUTTING HERSELF, ILLICIT LOVE AFFAIRS WITH GIRLS, WITH HER BROTHER, WITH OLDER MEN, WITH CO-STARS INCLUDING THE MARRIED BRAD PITT. SHE COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT THOSE LIPS, SO SHE JUST THREW CAUTION TO THE WIND AND "DID IT HER WAY" - WHATEVER SHE WANTED TO DO. CURRENT FASHION LAUDS BEE-STUNG LIPS TO A POINT, SO HER STYLISTS LOVE PREPARING HER FOR STILL PHOTOS, LOOKING LIKE A GODDESS. BUT HER MOVIES FLOP FOR THE MOST PART - TOO MUCH LIP TAKES OVER THE BIG SCREEN AND EACH SCENE BECOMES A TEST OF THE DIRECTOR'S ABILITY TO CAMOUFLAGE THOSE LIPS! HER WILD, FREE DAYS CULMINATED IN BILLY BOB JILTING HER WHEN SHE ADOPTED MADD, AND I THINK A FAIR AMOUNT OF REVENGE AT BILLY WAS INVOLVED WITH HER BAGGING BRAD, TO SHOW BILLY SHE COULD DO BETTER. BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN THROW AWAY THE VIAL OF BILLY BOB'S BLOOD ONE DAY, AND BECOME SUZY HOMEMAKER THE NEXT.

NYC

Part 2 - I THINK SHE IS JUST TRYING TO CREATE A NEW FAIRY TALE ROLE FOR HERSELF AS EARTHMOTHER TO THE WORLD'S CHILDREN - BUT HER WELL-CULTIVATED YEARNING FOR THE EDGE IN THE FAST LANE WILL CREEP UP, NO DOUBT. BRAD SHOULD HAVE LOOKED BEFORE HE LEAPED, BUT HE COULDN'T RESIST THE ON FIRE LIBIDO AND VENGEFUL MOTIVATION OF JOLIE, WHO ENJOYED THE EXCITEMENT AND DANGER OF SEDUCING HER MARRIED CO-STAR. BRAD - NO MATTER HOW COOL HE IS - IS INCAPABLE OF TAKING HER TO THE HEIGHTS OF FRENZIED LUST SHE WAS INTO FOR YEARS. SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO HIDE IT FROM HIM, HE WILL FEEL USED AND INC0MPETANT. HER BROTHER'S VISITS WILL MAKE HIM SUSPICIOUS. LOOK AT THOSE EXPRESSIONS ON HER BRO'S FACE WHEN THEY ARE PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER! HE ALWAYS HAS THAT "I'VE GOT A SECRET" LOOK ON HIS FACE AND GIVES COMMENTS ABOUT HIS INTIMATE AND PRIVILEGED KNOWLEDGE OF THE INNER JOLIE. I PREDICT THAT BRAD WILL SOMEDAY FIND A SIGN OF PROOF THAT JOLIE IS STILL DALLYING WITH HER BROTHER, A "SAFE" VISITOR TO THEIR ABODE, AND HE WILL DIVORCE/LEAVE HER, SUING FOR CUSTODY. THEN ALL OF HER ABNORMAL HABITS WILL BE BROUGHT OUT IN COURT - LIKE K-FED IS DOING NOW TO BRITANY. CUTTING HERSELF, BREAKING THE BOUNDARIES OF INCEST, HOMOSEXUALITY - IT JUST DOESN'T DISAPPEAR OVERNIGHT REPLACED BY A NICE STABLE MOMMY. JUST LOOK AT HER PHOTOS THESE DAYS - SKINNY AS A SKELETON AND WEARING THE SAME BLACK CLOTHES - SHE IS TRYING TO DISAPPEAR FROM THE LOAD SHE HAS TAKEN ON HERSELF. EATING DISORDERS CAN HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE FEEL THEIR LIFE HAS GOTTEN OUT OF CONTROL - AND THEIR PSYCHE TRIES TO EXERT CONTROL BY LIMITING FOOD INTAKE. AND WHAT OTHER CELEBRITY CAN BE FOUND BEING PHOTOGRAPHED OVER AND OVER IN THE SAME CLOTHES? SHE KEEPS PUTTING ON THE SAME SCOOPED NECK BLACK TOP AND BLACK PANTS WITH SHADES. GETTING SKINNIER AND SKINNIER, SHE IS JUST TRYING TO DROP OUT OF THE PICTURE ALTOGETHER. IT HAS BECOME TOO MUCH FOR HER AND HER REAL SELF INSIDE IS FEELING BOXED IN.

NYC

PART 2:I THINK SHE IS JUST TRYING TO CREATE A NEW FAIRY TALE ROLE FOR HERSELF AS EARTHMOTHER TO THE WORLD'S CHILDREN - BUT HER WELL-CULTIVATED YEARNING FOR THE EDGE IN THE FAST LANE WILL CREEP UP, NO DOUBT. BRAD SHOULD HAVE LOOKED BEFORE HE LEAPED, BUT HE COULDN'T RESIST THE ON FIRE LIBIDO AND VENGEFUL MOTIVATION OF JOLIE, WHO ENJOYED THE EXCITEMENT AND DANGER OF SEDUCING HER MARRIED CO-STAR. BRAD - NO MATTER HOW COOL HE IS - IS INCAPABLE OF TAKING HER TO THE HEIGHTS OF FRENZIED LUST SHE WAS INTO FOR YEARS. SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO HIDE IT FROM HIM, HE WILL FEEL USED AND INC0MPETANT. HER BROTHER'S VISITS WILL MAKE HIM SUSPICIOUS. LOOK AT THOSE EXPRESSIONS ON HER BRO'S FACE WHEN THEY ARE PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER! HE ALWAYS HAS THAT "I'VE GOT A SECRET" LOOK ON HIS FACE AND GIVES COMMENTS ABOUT HIS INTIMATE AND PRIVILEGED KNOWLEDGE OF THE INNER JOLIE. I PREDICT THAT BRAD WILL SOMEDAY FIND A SIGN OF PROOF THAT JOLIE IS STILL DALLYING WITH HER BROTHER, A "SAFE" VISITOR TO THEIR ABODE, AND HE WILL DIVORCE/LEAVE HER, SUING FOR CUSTODY. THEN ALL OF HER ABNORMAL HABITS WILL BE BROUGHT OUT IN COURT - LIKE K-FED IS DOING NOW TO BRITANY. CUTTING HERSELF, BREAKING THE BOUNDARIES OF INCEST, HOMOSEXUALITY - IT JUST DOESN'T DISAPPEAR OVERNIGHT REPLACED BY A NICE STABLE MOMMY. JUST LOOK AT HER PHOTOS THESE DAYS - SKINNY AS A SKELETON AND WEARING THE SAME BLACK CLOTHES - SHE IS TRYING TO DISAPPEAR FROM THE LOAD SHE HAS TAKEN ON HERSELF. EATING DISORDERS CAN HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE FEEL THEIR LIFE HAS GOTTEN OUT OF CONTROL - AND THEIR PSYCHE TRIES TO EXERT CONTROL BY LIMITING FOOD INTAKE. AND WHAT OTHER CELEBRITY CAN BE FOUND BEING PHOTOGRAPHED OVER AND OVER IN THE SAME CLOTHES? SHE KEEPS PUTTING ON THE SAME SCOOPED NECK BLACK TOP AND BLACK PANTS WITH SHADES. GETTING SKINNIER AND SKINNIER, SHE IS JUST TRYING TO DROP OUT OF THE PICTURE ALTOGETHER. IT HAS BECOME TOO MUCH FOR HER AND HER REAL SELF INSIDE IS FEELING BOXED IN.

south american lady

angie found true love honestly it took a real man to love her the way she wants . cant the miserable people leave a loving couple alone let them live a life they want. i wish brad and angie the best in all the years to come.remeber misery loves company if anyone u had sometjing good in your hands and chose to let it go u was the fool. angie love your movies and u chose love it does exist.

no, you suck

Just like many women do, Angelina has settled down with a family. She has committed to one person for now - why can't that chick get over it and move on?

joleey

I think that Angelina is a very sexy woman, and can and will be attracted to things that may be "out of the normal" to most. But I think that the only reason that this chick/guy thing is bringing up stuff is for one reason MONEY. Angelina did have a wild side to her when she was younger, (who didn't), but after Maddox she decided not to be, in her words "destructive to herself", and concentrated on her child, children, and partners. She seems really happy and content. We just need to leave it at that! Or we can continue to dig up lies just to sell magazines and try to make a buck...by the way I slept with Brad Pitt last night...any bidders?

ELI