Shimizu: Angie's Hooked on Lady Lovin'

8/12/2007 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Obsessive child adopter Angelina Jolie says that "I've never hidden my bisexuality, but since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S&M in my life."

But Jolie's former lady lover, model/actress/mechanic Jenny Shimizu doesn't buy it. Shimizu and Jolie met in 1996, while working on the craptastic teen film "Foxfire." The Sapphic pair were involved on and off for several years.

"She loves danger and dabbling in the dark side," Shimizu recently told UK tabloid News of the World. "Angelina is an unbelievable lesbian lover. That's where she gets her kicks -- not playing happy family with one man," she added.

Shimizu doesn't buy Angie's story of monogamous heterosexual lovin'. "She loves women too much. It's like a drug and she was hooked."

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

It’s embarrassing at this point. If your only claim to fame is who you slept with, then that is just pathetic.....who cares!!!!!

Melody

It's hard to imagine Angie munching rugs, and very hard to imagine this one. Gross! I think Angie's brother is much cuter!

kt

This woman is pschotic. She needs to get out of the last decade and start living in the present. Enough already! she's been preaching this for many years now!!!

MOVE ON!

LA

It makes absolutely no sense to me.... if you are going to be a lesbian; why choose a woman who looks JUST like a man? What is the friggin point..,.

Barb

Seems like this "lesbian lover" hasn't gotten any from Angelina since she's started adopting or being with Brad and she's super jealous! LOL If she was, she wouldn't be saying those things about Angelina. Nice person.

Angie Fan

Ya,TMZ,Stop causing trouble!Leave Ange and her Famiy alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This"has been "model is looking for publicity and nothing else.So, Stop this crapTMZ.....

Fate

Hang in there Jen..Brad might be coming back without his balls real soon!

Mark

Jolie is a very good actress and that's the way i see her.
I do wish people would leave her alone.

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHAT NEXT? THAT BRAD HAD A GO-ROUND WITH GEORGE CLOONEY? THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL TRASH. SO FAR AS I''M CONCERNED, THEY CAN BOINK GOATS. IF IT'S OKAY WITH THE GOATS, IT'S OKAY WITH ME.

Jeezlouise

Angelina is the thinking man's ULTIMATE FANTASY. She is one of the few true stars of our generation. Who is this other chick anyway? She looks like a boy. I's rather imagine Angie with Charleze Theron. And me.

Emily

Too much info...who cares....

Jeezlouise

To #24: Angelina Jolie and Charleze Theron? Wow. Hot. Very hot.

Kiki

I never heard or supected that she was bi, but everything goes in Hollywierd. Every1 in tinsletown is amoral or immoral.

Star

HEY TMZ, PLEASE GIVE ANGIE A BREAK, SHE NEEDS A REST PICK ON SOMEONE ELSE.THIS STORY NOT NEW, THAT’S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.HAVE A NICE DAY FOR YOUR DIRTY WORK.

tim

yeah, who is this guy and why is he going public now?