Shimizu: Angie's Hooked on Lady Lovin'

8/12/2007 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Obsessive child adopter Angelina Jolie says that "I've never hidden my bisexuality, but since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S&M in my life."

But Jolie's former lady lover, model/actress/mechanic Jenny Shimizu doesn't buy it. Shimizu and Jolie met in 1996, while working on the craptastic teen film "Foxfire." The Sapphic pair were involved on and off for several years.

"She loves danger and dabbling in the dark side," Shimizu recently told UK tabloid News of the World. "Angelina is an unbelievable lesbian lover. That's where she gets her kicks -- not playing happy family with one man," she added.

Shimizu doesn't buy Angie's story of monogamous heterosexual lovin'. "She loves women too much. It's like a drug and she was hooked."

Lainy

I know what that is like. I am sure Brad is a wonderful guy and easy on the eye but there is nothing like that sneeky, unaccepted, passionate lesbian love. Not to mention Angie and Jenny looked hot together. Time will tell.

anon

No one would even pay any attention to Jenny Shimizu if she werent trying to cash in on the words 'Angelina Jolie'
rehashing a fling from ages ago.
I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say we are slightly 'evolved' from a relationship from 10yrs ago. Unless, like Jenny, it was the highlight of our life.

Brandy

Jolie has said in interviews that she is bisexual

Angelina JOLIE attended the awards ceremony with her brother, actor James Haven, LONG kissed him and and sparked worldwide gasps when she said in her acceptance speech, "I am so in love with my brother" - SHE SAID

My question: WHAT will be going on and what examples and style is she raising her non-biological kids - considering HER life style?

MIRAGE

THIS IS A VERY JEALOUS WOMEN. YES ANGIE HAS MOVED ON. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. SHE HAS MADE HER CHOICE GREAT MAN AND WONDERFUL KIDS. GOOD ON YOU ANGIE AND FAMILY.

Susana

Not that I am even a really big fan.. HOWEVER, this article is as OLD as the hills.. Another slow news day, TMZ? Besides, who really cares about this, all it does is hurt the innocent..the children involved.. Happy now? Won't be reading again..

NYC

RE: "What constitutes an amazing lesbian lover" - What i think she's talking about, is that Angie did not show any reticence, hesitation, doubt, etc., about what she was doing when being sexual with another woman, but was a full and eager participant. In saying this, the ex-lover wants to say that Angie was not just "experimenting", she was not some timid, perplexed girl wondering if this was something she would enjoy - but she was totally into it, and was so for years. Now that her every move is watched by fotogs, she can't go on too many happy jaunts with girls, and writers have already said Brad is not happy about all the visits from Brother Dear - so now she has to try to fill the void of stimulus with adopting a collection of children to go along with her pin-up boy housemate. Stealing Anniston's husband during filming was exciting - but now she's gotten in over her head. Taking a Walk on the Wild Side leaves its psychological scars - in the end we'll learn why the 10 Commandments safeguard a happy and sane society.

Brandy

Angelina Jolie has reportedly asked her lesbian lover to be godmother to her children - angering boyfriend Brad Pitt, according to Britain’s Daily Star lol

THAT must be some home life in that house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diana

Women: Don't ever make love with another women, the danger of addiction is too high. Two women together is Seventh Heaven.

Jr Fan

ewwwww nasty ho's

Brandy

Fem Brad Pitt is PRETTIER than the lesbian lover - but the lesbian lover and Jolie seem HOTER together whereas to me - Pitt is like a wet washclothes - but a good nanny !! I see NO ROMANCE between Pitt and ANY woman lol lol

Candy Barr

This is so whatever . . . I am sure we can all think of things we did years ago that we could leave behind . . . And I am sure that there are many other Hollywood celebrities who have dabble in same-sex relationships, but those folks haven't had to voice anything about it.

K

Most people have to grow up. I wouldn't want someone from my past saying things about me now like they know me. I'm not the same person I was 10 or even 5 years ago. I would imagine that Angie isn't the same either. Kids do that to you. It's called evolving. If you're an itelligent being that is what happens to you. She doesn't know her anymore.

Natasha

so the lesian lover of the past pops up, and say that angie this or that, ANGIE IS GREAT ARTIST, BEAUTIFUL SOUL. I think people should appreciate her work and her actions towards this planet, and stop destroying what is she building for her and her family and others who depends on her help in this suffering planet.

Angie found her life and passion. the past is the past is the past. simple

Brandy

Angelina Jolie brags of being "an expert in lesbian love." Sky News revealed recently that Jolie admitted to having sex with women, friends and multiple partners of both sexes.

My one concern: how are all those non-biological kids being raised in that house?

Mystery Meat

Give it up carpet muncher!! She's just not that into you.