A Better Look at the Brad Garrett B*tch-Slap

8/13/2007 6:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He launched his violent attack just out of the range of our camera, but it turns out someone else was rolling when Brad Garrett unleashed a light-shattering uppercut on a TMZ camera in Malibu last night.

In the footage shot by a photog further away from the action, you can clearly see the 6'8" "Everybody Loves Raymond" star reach down and sucker-slap the camera in front of a crowd of paparazzi, knocking the equipment back into the photog's face. Keep your eye on the light attached to the top of the camera -- Brad knocks it clear out of the frame.

A rep for Garrett had no comment.

flo

mike

Consensus is the camera man deserved it. Looks like Harvey Levin is the only person alive who thinks otherwise. Now I'm off to buy the complete sixth season of Everybody Loves Raymond.

Sillyme

This is the only citizen in america that should have a permit to carry a anti-tank weapon!

mike

59. USE THIS WITH THE OTHER VIDEO, TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST THIS ASS. IT IS NEVER OK TO LAY HANDS ON ANOTHER PERSON OR THEIR PROERTY.

It's ALSO never OK to misspelled words or TYPE IN CAPS.

belphitian

you've GOT to be kidding me...............that was sooooooo un-news-worthy. again

Irene

ALEX - wtf are you talking about??? i'm white & find no relevance to this rediculous story

Malibu Rich Black Womyn

I am so tired of racist bull being passed off as comedy...AND ALL RACIST COMMENTS ARE NEWS WORTHY to those of us it's directed to every day of our damn lives!!!

And I did take note no one commented about THAT!! HMM WONDER WHY?? Food for thought huh???

As to Mr. Garretts query : We're everywhere you racist a&%... If you have a problem with it I do suppose you need to venture back in history and question your fore-fathers...HEH!

CoolGirl2008

He was a TMZ photographer?

Some celeb will eventually sue Time-Warner (TMZ's parent company).

Big Dan

I think I should sue TMZ for wasting the past 3 minutes of my life. What a joke Harvey Levin is.

T in the OC

I'm not shedding any tears for the z. If the paps are within arms length, they're TOO close.

Bell

Servers You Right for getting in His Face. :P

j11070

that was a smack down? puhleeze. your PAP deserved it. In fact, I thought Brad showed great restraint.

Go with the Flow!

OH, I THOUGHT HE WAS TALLER THAN THAT.

Meghan

Quit provoking these people and you'll quit getting slapped

yeoq.com

if i were the camera man i would be thrilled(frightened) guys that size should never lose their cool.