Carmen's Bangin' Beach Bod

8/13/2007 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carmen Electra is like a fine bottle of red -- she keeps getting better with age.

TMZ cameras were in Malibu yesterday as the former Mrs. Dave Navarro stripped off her clothes twice for the drooling paps, showing off her fantastic figure as she and a MILF-tastic friend got all wet at the Polaroid Beach House.

You're welcome.

billy jack

She looks wonderful here. Fake or not, she still has the great look.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

Thanks TMZ! I just played her video and now I think my computer has a virus.

DHJ

She is smoking hot, but after Rodman and his 10 incher had his way with her, who can follow that?

Charlotte

It's not hard to look good when you have breast implants and never had kids. Not impressive and she is making a fool of herself. Did she call the paparazzi and pay them for the photo shoot?

jk

Wow..She is amazing!! All the ugly girls who are saying she's disgusting give me a break..You know she looks good.. I agree with #19 about following rodman...But who cares just go in through the booty..LOL

Johnny

Her breasts look horrible (kind of like two baseballs stuffed into her chest). Seriously, how can anyone think that looks good? When I look at her I don't even think about boobs -- all I can think about are the bags of goo stuck inside her. Yuck. Fake boobs make me cringe. I'll take small real breasts over bigger fake ones every time...

annab

carmen's PLASTIC beach bod

Natasha

Carmounah, is like a caramella, I love this girl, strong and beautiful. keep up the good work, smiles Carmounah, ur beautiful always, INSIDE AND OUT. :0)

tba

She keeps pumping up her golden bozos...one day they'll burst.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Carmen is beautiful, even with her fake boobs. Personally I don’t like implants but I understand why women want them. In response to the poster that said that it’s easy to have a great body if you’ve never had children. WRONG! I’ve seen a lot of young women that have never had children but they are out of shape and overweight. Anyone that has a great body works at it. I’ll bet she works out and eats healthy. It’s called DISCIPLINE…it has nothing to with whether or not you’ve had kids.

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

She had to get out of the water, the fish were complaining they were starting to smell like Carmen.
Never forget, this skank had DENNIS RODMAN's rod in her, so there's no telling how many diseases she has.

angee

She looked like a complete Idiot Tap-Dancing for the Papparzzi. Some might even say "Attention Whore". Yay so her body looks good, take a picture and move on! How old is this Woman anyway? Her Biological Clock is going to be working on over-time pretty soon.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

She's not showing off her "beach bod"; like kim kar-DOUCHE-ian, she's showing off her newest set of tit implants...

ME

ANOTHER PAM ANDERSON - NOT MUCH THERE BESIDES A BUNCH OF PLASTIC.

Todd

Check out what I wrote about her on my blog. She is still looking extra hot at her age and her fake boobs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments