Carmen's Bangin' Beach Bod

8/13/2007 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carmen Electra is like a fine bottle of red -- she keeps getting better with age.

TMZ cameras were in Malibu yesterday as the former Mrs. Dave Navarro stripped off her clothes twice for the drooling paps, showing off her fantastic figure as she and a MILF-tastic friend got all wet at the Polaroid Beach House.

You're welcome.

sarah silverman is toxic

she is bizarre - she has always been such a self - promoter. weird.

mbeihn

Top body, love her work!

mbeihn

Hey does anyone know the brands of bikinis and sun dresses Carmen is wearing and where are they available
Cheers!!

Forexmillionaire.com (On Lohan Will Stay Put! )

No matter what Carmen Electra does, it is difficult not to like her because she is so spiritual, teasingly beautiful and fun loving. She is the epitome of American free-spirit, fun loving beauty. A billion dollar babe! I wish she can get her own reality TV show, I would watch it every day. It would be a smashing successful show. Carmen is like a red wine, the more you see her, the more you get intoxicated, and the more you love her. She is the ultimate dream girl.

mscsrrr.com, (On Britney Spears)

I read a few comments here trashing Carmen's boobs as fake.

But the reality is that almost 80% of women in entertainment business, actresses and singers have silicon fake breasts.

Personally, I wish that these women should stop stuffing themselves with these silicon and saline bags because I believe they can prove dangerous.

Women with small breasts should not subject themselves to such dangers just to feel attractive.

It is not big boobs alone that makes a woman attractive.

And all men do not like large breasts.

There are some men who like small breasted women.

Personally, I would prefer a woman who has natural breasts!

So, my idea is that women should learn to stop endangering themselves just to feel sexy and attractive to men.

Small breasts can be attractive too!

Carmen is not the only one who has fake boobs, so people, stop bashing her!.

Besides being beautiful, sweet, pleasing and intoxicating Carmen is also very spiritual and that is why it is so difficult not to like her.

I am wondering when she would get her own TV show so I shall stop watching re-runs of "King Of Queens" because of Leah Remini (another mesmerizing but argumentative beauty)

Carmen is a a hot billion dollar beauty and one would never get tired watching her TV show.

Eve

Thank you!

Eve

Perfect body, Carmen I love U:)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3