Cops Investigating Wrestler's Death

8/13/2007 4:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively learned that police in Tampa, Florida have arrived to the scene where former wrestling superstar Brian Adams, aka Crush, was found dead earlier today.

Cops tell us that it's too early to determine if foul play was a factor.

Story developing...

Cluck You PETA

Wow, another one.

At least this one didn't take anyone with him.

What is going on in this wrestling world?

dubois

HE WAS A GREAT WRESTLER

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

I hope it's not the case, but I'll bet either steroid rage or steroid related health problems were the reason he's gone. If that's the case, the wrestler's family should sue that *sshole Vince McMahon for creating an environment that necessitates steroid abuse...

Penny

This is something else that is going to be blamed on Vince McMahon and the WWE.

love little people :)

another one?

the picture framer

you mean to say....He Was A Great Actor!

meat_arian

6. you mean to say....He Was A Great Actor!

Posted at 4:27PM on Aug 13th 2007 by Framenator

or CIRCUS CLOWN.

ChristyRocks1966

My heart and prayers go out to Brian's family and to everyone at the WWE. This has been a sad year for WWE and Fans.
God be with you all, and pray we don't have to read another one of these headlines.

sissy

VERY STRANGE.. ALL THESE WRESTLERS DIEING AND SO CLOSE TOGETHER!! I THINK THE LEGAL SYSTEM NEEDS TO LOOK INTO ALL OF THESE WITH EYES WIDE OPEN AND LOOKING AT OTHER ASPECTS OF THEIR DEATHS..INSTEAD OF ENDING MOST BY SAYING OVERDOSE ..STEROIDS ETC... LIKE CHRIS BENOIT..I THINK THE OFFICERS AND LEGAL SYSTEM OVERLOOKED VALUABLE INFORMATION..AT THE SCENE.. AND MAYBE THE MESSAGES BENOIT SENT TO HIS FRIENDS.. WAS A SIGN OF NEEDING HELP.. OF TRYING TO LET FRIENDS KNOW THERE WAS SOMEONE ELSE THERE PUTTING THEM IN DANGER.. THIS SURE DOESNT ADD UP..ALL THE MYSTERIOUS DEATHS... HMMM I WONDER..

Katerina

Professional wrestling must be investigated from top to bottom to put an end to the deaths of these guys. No amount of money is worth the tragic consequences of the pressure to perform these wrestlers are placed under. My heart goes out to all the widows and children.

dave

Fool.......ass

bruceyv333

hey guys brian was a big boy stoppppp blaming vince brian knew his boundries just like you and i,just pray for his family ill bet they apreciate that alittle more god bless(((((

Guy

What a shame!!!!!

dagny

Okay. No way am I letting my geeky boy join the WWF or WWE or WWWWhatever it is these days. Apparently in the contract you have to agree to imminent murder or suicide... wtf?

jaynedoughe

AFTER THIS LAST WRESTLER, I AM CONVINCED THAT THERE IS MORE TO THIS THAN STEROIDS. THIS IS JUST TOO TOO STRANGE TO JUST BE COINCIDENCES.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments