Cops Investigating Wrestler's Death

8/13/2007 4:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively learned that police in Tampa, Florida have arrived to the scene where former wrestling superstar Brian Adams, aka Crush, was found dead earlier today.

Cops tell us that it's too early to determine if foul play was a factor.

Story developing...

detrick ellery

hogan said that vince mc is a abuse of that he need to be in jail ask hogan he leave the wwe and when to nirto on tnt station which is out 0f business because he try to tell the world but no one was look out now see go hogan you right that i know

mojo

Wrestlers dying.....Vince McMahon killed in a car explosion....now Vince McMahon being named in a paternity suit with his supposedly son a wrestler??????? Wresting just isn't wrestling anymore!! It's like a soap opera.

death on a cracker

Apparently in the contract you have to agree to imminent murder or suicide... wtf?
.... you have no idea what you're talking about... go bake a pie.

Getagrip

People die all the time, why does it have to be conspiracy with you people? These rants need to have value if they are to be had, it's like saying Michael Vick and Tank Johnson got into some trouble so the NFL is full of criminals and there needs to be a federal investigation! Get a grip. I don't watch wrestling religiously so I may be wrong, but Brian Adams hasn't touched a ring in like seven years. Therefore I doubt he was still cycling roids.

HomeTown Girl

I am saddened that one of our own is no longer with us. I grew up in the same town as Brian, riding the same school bus, knowing the same people, walking the same paths ... For me, he was always a gentle giant and will be remembered here in Kona with much Aloha ... So, Bri ... Until we meet again ...

Tom

Hi mojo, sorry to break the news to you, but pro-wrestling is a soap opera.. my mother-n-law knew brian & has said he was a pretty cool guy..

sweetheart33298

I sincerely offer my condolances to Brian's family and friends. I pray that they will become better and stronger than ever. I think the media, books, and magazines play to much on trying to be perfect.. There is NO such thing as perfect or having the perfect body.! Thirty years ago.. No-One ever heard of steriods or ever took steriods for that matter. I think that these people are not only ruining their overall health, but they are ruining their image. Kids look up to these celebrities as role models. I think that they should accurately protray themselves and not try to be someone they aren't and not to look like someone they aren't. I think that they should be held accountable for their own actions and that the trainers, staff etc.. should also be in contempt. Thank You.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2