David Lee Roth: Hot for Lohan

8/13/2007 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With Van Halen announcing plans for a reunion tour, what better time to ask David Lee Roth for his opinion on Lindsay Lohan? Well, as good a time as any, really.

The band will kick off its tour in Charlotte on September 27, but they were at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles today to make the big announcement. When our photog was able to catch up with Diamond Dave as he made his way into the elevator after the press conference, we posed the Lindsay question to him. Roth had a simple answer: "Take two aspirin and give me a call in the morning."

Wait, is that supposed to help her?

SinCity

ohhhgawd! LOL Roth is as old as dust and he has the hots for Lindsay.....LOL!!! That is creepy. But from the look of the pic of him with this article, unless it's old, he must've some plastic surgery and it worked...he at least looks better. The last time I saw him, he had weathered, snake skin for a face and sunken in cheeks.

I remember back shorty after Lindsay did "Mean Girls", it was reported Gene Simmons tried to hit on her at a bar and she told him no....that is really gross of him it it were true.

van halen forever !!

come to a Van Halen show and they will show you what talent is not some rap crap !!

sandy

Typical OLD man thinking young girls want them! Yea dumb ass, keep thinking that, they want you all right, as long as you're spending money! You old men disgust me, always thinking about doing girls young enough to be your GRANDDAUGHTERS! GROW UP YOU GEEZERS!

Steven Millan

Looks like David Lee Roth is back to being the same old David Lee Roth from the 80s,for let's just see how this VH tour goes and how long their reunion(with DLR) will last.

Ms. Pinky

Ugh. Is anyone really entertained by this old douche bag? Really? A turd has more with and talent than he does. Let's see how long this reunion lasts before Eddie Van Burtinelli gives him the boot again.

Terry

I'm not getting how that remark was turned sexual.
It was a remark to a stupid question. Didn't need an article did it?
And what's with all the skitso GS post's, It's frightning.
Give that blogger some medication.

ky jim

what real man isnt hot for lohan

OUTLAW CRAZY JUDGES

David Lee Roth

MUST HAVE SPENT THOUSAND$ UNDER THE KNIFE....

HE LOOKS LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON ~

Blake

Van Halen IS David Lee Roth

Shawn

Van Halen should do a Rockstar Type of show to pick a new lead singer. David was great in his day. But did anybody see him singing his bluegrass stuff? What a joke.

ansidae

DLR's reply used to be the stereotypical stock reply of a physician to anyone calling up with some minor ailment. To use it in any other context is just a way of saying, "you're sick, but you'll get over it." It's a perfect reply to TMZ's question.

Bethany Sweet

I am personally thrilled that VH is returning, even if just long enough for me to catch one show. When I was a kid, I was too young and my parents wouldn't let me go. By the time I got old enough, they were broken up!

I've had a crush on DLR since I was like 12 years old. Happy memories, and yeah I'd still do him. ;)

Matt

What a half ass reunion tour is this without Michael Anthony! To DLR to Alex Van Halen no shows at Rock n Roll hall of fame ceremony and you expect your fans to spend
$60-150 bucks to see you! You should call your tour the "crab the money bag tour" good luck to playing to have empty arenas!
Matt-