And Introducing ...

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

8/14/2007 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Trolling through the IMDB page for the new Brad Pitt movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," one cast member pops out from the rest -- Brad's daughter!

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
The Spawn of Brangelina is listed among the credits, below the likes of Cate Blanchett, Tilda Swinton and Elle Fanning. Shiloh is credited below Dakota's little sis? Somebody call her agent!

The movie, based on a 1922 short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, is about a 50-year-old man who begins aging backwards -- perhaps Shiloh plays the role of Brad as an infant? We can see the resemblance.

gingergirl

One thing for sure, you can see that she is loved by her daddy.

gingergirl

It doesn't matter who Shiloh looks like, She's beautiful. I can see why anyone could be jealous of such a beauty. By the way #4 ugliness must be in your heart.

sheez

#48 I read somewhere, I can't remember where...It's an uneducated person with a limited vocabulary who has to curse. (I understand it now poster child) posting in a frenzy??? I'm simply stating my opinion on your ignorance since you felt the need to express yourself on mine. I have time for one more insult but that's it.....I have other strangers to stalk. Relax and have a great day. Hopefully your venting helped you out.

Tangie

Guess I hit a nerve, stalker.

sheez

Ouch! yes you cut me to the quick. I am so proud of you for not cursing.

Tangie

Keep showing your ignorance...we love it. Classic moron skips over how she called people idiots because they said the baby was ugly. Can't see her own faults, like tolerance of others opinions. Sorry honey, you are too stupid to keep arguing with. Your strange, not very intelligent, and very bothered when someone calls you out. Good luck with your fantasy land life. See ya.

Tangie

OH PLEASE Get away from the computer. In love with Brad Pitts baby? You ARE weird!!!

sam

Wow the little girl is cute. All their kids are cuties. I wish them well and hope they never have to read these ridiculous blogger's misguided comments. Everyone is little too quick to spew the hate.

Tangie

Thank-you, Kim! Dumb bitch wrote all these posts under different names. She is a zit-faced virgin waiting to have Brad Pitts baby. Psycho stalker.

Tangie

Sorry, but that kid is not all that cute. Some babies just aren't.

Tangie

Her mother is a lesbian. Poor kid.

can't stand the bitch

this child should of been with jen. now i'm stuck with this crazy ,selfhating bitch,who cuts herself allthe time . i want my balls back!!!

ZZYZX

Suri is way cuter than Shiloh.

YumYum

Why does this child breathe through her mouth constantly? Her mouth is always open. Does she have allergies or sinus problems?

Deanna

Shiloh looks EXACTLY like Brad, except she has Angelina's lips.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments