Janice -- Card with a "Guard"

8/14/2007 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

That Janice Dickinson sure knows how to class up the red carpet.
The paleozoic wreck-eriffic celebu-"judge" showed up to Grauman's Chinese Theater last night for the premiere of "Superbad" with, well, this guy, whom Janice saw fit to outfit in an "outrageous" half-shirt. And oh yeah, the shirt says 'security' on it. Get it? Like he's her boy toy security guard. Get it? Hilarious. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

At least Janice -- herself "glammed" up in a delightfully home-hemmed satin number with her best soccer mom flats -- thinks it's outrageous too. Superbad!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Missy

What was she thinking, when she wore those Grandma shoes? Janice! Please do everyone a favor and stay out of sight......

hllywdca

I'd do him, and half the other guys at her agency including her son.

Her... I'd party with her. I'm not straight so have no interest in ever being in a position to see her scars.

droolgirlz

It's just Hollywood.. You've got to have a "gimmick" and she does! It's working and she is seen on TMZ and we're NOT. Bravo to her

ds

I LOVE THAT JANICE DOESN'T TAKE HERSELF TO SERIOUS. SHE'S JUST OUT THERE DOING HER THING. SHE'S A CLASSY LADY AND I LOVE HER!!!!!

Ab Lover!

He is totally awesome! If I had a stomach like that I would want half-shirts to come back into style! As for his Security skills I doubt he has any but he probably could scream louder than her~! She is interesting, where is Amarosa when you need her???

KB

That is one of the models from her agency. And I think he actually is straight.

LRT

Janice, What were you thinking? That hair looks like 2 strings. Black Bra showing and Flats. and that hem.. I am shocked. I am In the beauty business 30 yrs if you need advice! I would never let you out like that. You are far to pretty.

DaFlyOne

Gay or not, I think that guy outfit is hot. Can any of you tell me why is it ok for a girl to have a nice body she can wear the skimpiest outfits and y'all don't call her gay or anything, but a guy does it and you automatically accuse him of homosexuality. That's a little over the top don't you think. Designers always focus on women and how to make them sexy, and make risky outfits to show their bods. Well , HELLO, men have bods too, and this middrift shirt is a perfect way for a guy to show off his abs without walking around shirtless. If america would open their minds alot of things wouldn't be so shallow. Get over yourselves, homosexuality is among us. More than most of you think. But every little thing that a guy does, says , or wears doesn't automatically make him gay. Will you people get a CLUE!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5