Lohan Sued:

Cops Had "Guns Drawn" After Chase

8/14/2007 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A woman who says she was in the car Lindsay Lohan was chasing the night she was arrested for her second DUI has sued the troubled actress, saying Lohan "put me through one of the most frightening experiences of my life."
Lindsay Lohan: Click to read!
According to the suit, Tracie Rice was in the SUV driven by Michelle Peck, the mother of LiLo's former assistant. Rice says she "was convinced that their lives were in danger and that they had to outrun the pursuing car or they might be killed." The night of the incident, Rice claims Peck was so terrified at being chased by Lohan that she drove through a barricade and into the parking lot near the Santa Monica Police Station. Rice says she jumped out of the Cadillac Escalade and ran toward police officers and saw a woman, who turned out to be Lohan, run from another SUV toward her. "Police officers approached all of them with guns drawn," the suit said.

The suit was filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court. She's suing LiLo for intentional infliction of emotional distress, and also seeks unspecified damages and payment of medical and other expenses.

As TMZ first reported, three men in the car with Lindsay that night say she commandeered a car and took them hostage.

Katie

KICK HER EXTRA HARD FOR ME>>>>SHE"S A NUTCASE

Jenna

Well, this is one bitch that WON'T be getting PREGNANT anytime soon.. Her parents tried to do a good job on covering up her "private" hysterectomy." Apparently, Lindsay had a couple of abortions, then with scar tissue, etc, she had no choice.. I actually feel a little bad for her, not being able to ever have kids, but that's what happens when you have 1 too many abortions.... But look on the bright side, Linds... There's always adoption, and it's so in style these days!!!

babyluv

have you ever been chased while driving your car.. by an x-wife, x-husband, x-girlfriend, x-boyfriend, stalker, unknown person..persons??????????????????????????????????
well i have & the fear is not something that i can even begin to explain to you....maybe being chased by ? could be even scarier...'cause you really do not know who you are dealing with..
do they have a gun? why are they following, (chasing) me, WHO ARE THEY???????????

so to all of you that mock & think that this woman is just trying to make a buck...GOOD!
GOOD FOR H ER...Lindsey should thank her luck stars that NOONE was injured or KILLED ! because obviously SOMEONE was looking out for her. i live right off Montana Ave just about where she started to chase this woman & at that hour in Santa Monica there is virtually NO traffic...so it was just a matter of LUCK that no one was injured of killed............

AND last but not least, obviously, these charges are valid...or these suits would not have been filed. The Santa Monica Civic Auditorium must have video survillance, as well as that entire street where the police dept. is on...(same street..end of the block) or these attorneys would not have filed without ironclad proof..in a case like this.

again, Lindsey would be in jail for YEARs if someone was injured of killed!

everyone should be this lucky!

SinCity

anonymously concerned -- I haven't seen what the alcohol level was reported by the police, but it sounds like it was excessive. And you're right, if she were going 100 mph and reportedly extremely drunk, then more then likely, there wouldn't much left of that car or them. Or maybe Lindsay should try out as a NASCAR driver....because she must have some pretty amazing driving skills.

And if these 3 guys or the woman mentioned in this article, have lied at all about this story, I hope Lindsay sues them for libel/slander.

marie

Just another example of having tooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tooooooooooooo soon...

laughingkat

hahahahahah.... I saw the whole thing. The cops didn't have the guns, the black guys did. What a racist bitch piece of crap. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you eliteists.

SinCity

babyluv - you're right, this woman could telling the truth. Or part of the truth or none of it. I wasn't there and as yet, still haven't seen any evidence that supports any of the claims coming from this woman or even the 3 men. If someone would like to post anything that shows evidence of what happened, I'd appreciate it.

And you're right, if there are video cameras in the area that were on while this taking place, then it could be used as evidence in court....and should. But because attorneys are filing suits for whatever reason, doesn't tell me they are valid. I've known cases where suits were filed and they turned out not to be valid in court...which is where it's going to matter most.

I wasn't there and unless I see where there is evidence of the accusations against Lindsay,I am not going believe anyone involved, including Lindsay, whose account of that night I haven't read or seen yet. Nor am I going to think she should thank her lucky stars if she wasn't driving or had any involvement in this woman being allegedly chased. However, if she was involved, esp. if she was driving and drunk, then yes, she should be grateful. I've heard that Lindsay was charged with a DUI that night, but I have not seen any evidence that she was driving as well. Again, I'd love it, if someone would post a copy of the police report.

I've heard so many versions of this one case from so many different places, I'm not sure what to believe as yet, except for the DUI. So until someone can show evidence who was responsible for what, as far as I'm concerned, anyone of them could be lying. I've also read that the police violated Lindsay's rights while they were testing her for drugs and alcohol. And if that is true, then hopefully there will be collaborative evidence for that as well.

babyluv

sincity...just saw your response to my email..thank you.

my point being...attorneys have ways of getting police info etc...via laws, connections, whatever. common knowledge..they just do!

you best be believe it that the attorney for the car being chased has inside info regarding who was driving that night & if

video cameras existed. from going to the Civic auditorium
for many years, & being right after the police dept., i really believe that there is some kind of proof that Lindsey was driving & dangerously chasing this car.

don't know about Malibu to S.M., however, i bet that after she hit S.M, somewhere from Montana ave. to the Civic, next to the Police station, video cameras existed showing who was driving & the speed of the cars. also, i am willing to bet that no matter how late the hour, although not terribly late, there was SOMEONE on the street, car or not, that witnessed the chase & have already contacted the Police. even though no reports of this have come to light. SOMEONE had to have witnessed something, & thank God for that.

we shall see!

SinCity

correction - Lindsay was driving which is why the DUI. My mistake.

Basha

I think I'm going to sue LL too...for the emotional distress of having to endure watching a spoiled, self-centered, manipulative, entitled CHILD behave badly, blame everyone else for her behavior, and continually fake remorse and rehabilitation. Making a couple semi-successful Disney movies is not carte blanc to do whatever you want, whenever you want. As a mother, it is also emotionally distressing to watch the Lohan clan behave like wolves, destroying each other and devouring their young in their pointless battle to belittle each other with their laughable claims that each is the better parent. No one thinks that highly of either one, so the battle is useless. Go away, all of you!

kitty42

Wow, this lawsuit is disgusting. Give me a break. People get scared all the time and hurt, but unless the person has money those people get nothing. Oh, I am sure she is just so scared. It is more gross that she is sueing then what Lindsey did.

SinCity

babyluv - you're welcome. And thanks for the information. The story is just so bizarre. But above all, as you mentioned, thankfully no one involved was physically harmed....except if for the man who said his foot was run over if that is true. But luckily, no one was killed. I'm still waiting to see the police report and what happens in court, because I'm not sure what to make of all of it, except for a few things I've found in the mainstream news.

But I do understand what you're saying about the attorneys and the police. One thing that is also unique perhaps in this case, is that it might have a lot of video evidence as you mentioned, to clear up what actually did happen. Or at least the parts of the incident that the cameras caught. If Lindsay is guilty of all accusations, then she is responsible for her actions. And if any of the others lied, they're also responsibe. And with all the public testimonies also being put out there, and possible witnesses, there should be plenty of proof and infor. for the attorneys to fight over in court. Yup, we shall see...........

Terry

The boys are telling the truth, they do not have a history lohan does
I also believe she was driving at close to 100 miles per hour and that it was not the first time. Everyone's story is meshing in nicely, Lohan is still sticking to the "black kid was driving" story???? Oh yea she let someone else throw that out for her. We have not heard much else from her sense that remark got out not even a denile. The woman she was chasing was terrified and would have been too. everyone involved is lucky no one was armed and no one died. Lohan should be in jail.

anonymous

TRACIE RICE IS A MONEY GRUBBING WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY SLAP THIS BIATCH.

Parents Need to Know

WTF - starting trash talk trying to start another race war again.

Where are all the racist remarks to Lindsay Lohan? Come on, you can do better than that. I want to hear some racist remarks about her considering they always put them on black celeb news posts.
--------------------------------------
You are one whacked out, crazed biotch. How many names you been posting under today? I've seen a few on different TMZ sites.

You and your imaginary friends just waste space on here with all your crazy posts, arguing with yourself.

WHAT - NO RELIGIOUS TIRADES TONIGHT, NO ABORTION LECTURES, YOU LOVE LINDSAY TODAY, HATE HER TONIGHT!

Why don't you just take enough of your psychotic meds to overdose - put all the authentic posters out of their misery.