"Chocolate Rain" On Tour

8/15/2007 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chocoholics rejoice! Internet phenom Tay Zonday is showering fans with "Chocolate Rain" on the road. Lick it up!

The YouTube clip, which has been watched more than 4 million times and parodied by everyone from John Mayer to Darth Vader, has catapulted the James Earl Jones-voiced grad student to Internet -- and now real-life -- fame.

This fall, Zonday will take to the road with pop partier Girl Talk and electro-weirdo Dan Deacon, reports The Daily Swarm. Right now, Zonday's zigned up for the duo's Minneapolis tour stop, but could be added to other dates. It's a chocolate explosion!

Stan

sorry that song sucks, very annoying to me ! I guess he's like Springsteen you either hate him or you love him

Arturo Fuente

This guy is a musical and lyrical genius.

pebbles loves Bam Bam

I love Chococlate Rain!!!!
Can't get it out my head. I can't believe the racist haters that post on his comments page though.

Fred Flintstoned

This guy has really blown up!!!!

nicole

That's a guy? I thought it was a really ugly woman.......................huh

SayWhat

Totally lovin' this guy on YouTube! I think he's a human.

spy

At the climax of the show, Amy Sedaris will come onstage and Tay Zonday will bathe her in his "chocolate rain." Her brother, David Sedaris, is very jealous about this part of the act.

daddy

if he didnt look like urkel with such a deep voice this wouldnt get so much talk. he would be hearing instead " its been over 400 +years since african americans were slaves i had nothing to do with it...get over it! and dont blame me"

daddy

by the way, the only people bringin the black man down by remembering slavery and not letting it go..... is the black man himself. take the blame for your own life and what you made it!!!!!!!!

Kevin

Chocolate Rain is a better gig for him than his last job sending e-mails starting with "I know this e-mail will come as a surprise to you". He was soliciting information presenting himself as financial guru in the Bank of Africa who is looking for someone to claim they are a relative of a fictional deceased person and promises to give you 20% of $15,000,000 for doing so. He had to quit before he got caught.

CC

This guy is totally faking his voice. when he was on jimmy kimmel, u could tell he was having trouble keeping the voice up.

jbird

That voice is grating to the nerves using vocal tricks to get by for lack of pitch. Nasty crap!

JeffinSac

Guy has a nice voice, but needs to get a song writer and band before I would waste any money to go see him. Every singe one of his songs sucked in my opinion and every single one sounds the same. My guess? This tour is a bust.

weneedtostop.com

interesting

Ms.Scorpia

I just wonder if he will drop-out of grad school to pursue fame.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments