Estella Warren's

Piece

8/15/2007 10:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thar she blows!

Sometimes-actress Estella Warren gave New York whale tail watchers a sight to be seen on the set of her upcoming flick "See You in September" yesterday. Flossy flossy!

anonymous

That's nasty and trifling.

yvonneray

I thought that was Sharon Stone at first. This girl is so pretty

Rosie Rose

That's disgusting. Remind me not to waste my time seeing this movie. NEXT TOPIC...

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

THIS PICTURE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OLD. I SAW IT TWO YEARS AGO IN STAR MAGAZINE.

Come on TMZ, you sure are slacking off. I noticed y'all are slow on the news front. the wacko jacko want my money backo was the front page new up till this morning at 8.00 am EST.

anonymous

There is no way she didn't know her ass was hanging out, just nasty. Cheap ass panties.

Mikey

Maybe Featherline can sue her too!

Ace

Eye am wondering if you have z additional photos of z butthole of z Estella Warren for z viewing of z TMZ readers? Zis would be z most pleasing aspect for any z purpose!

B.

Truth be told, there is absolutely nothing "nasty" about it. It's just the sort of thing that happens from time to time, no big deal.

What I find to be more displeasurable, or despicable is the fact that anybody would sit there and snap pictures of another person in an uncompromising position. It doesn't tell much about any couthness, or coolness that a person has, or even doesn't have, to stare through a lens, and click a shutter button continuously, or for that much to any publisher or editor who would even consider displaying the end result (no pun intended) of said action. It definitely is a petty, and trifle sort of situation to expose, or exploit. C'mon...

Put yourself in that situation.

Stan

nasty nasty nasty. what happened to her she used to be so hot

Jt

sometime actress - full time, no talent - who cares? she's probably thrilled to have her picture anywhere. personally, I find thongs a huge yawn. if women are that desperate to have no panty lines then they're WAY too obsessed w/themselves.

Meowky

Perhaps she likes the way it feels?

simon birch

times must be hard on poor tmz to start publishing fossilized photos? poor old levin must be hurting for his TV show and figures we be so dumb we not even notice what year it be..good job tmz right up to form for the rest of your crap...how much did you pay your sleaze photog for this one? what saps....all of ya..

Never inked up!

Women always comment on how nasty of a look this is. Then WHY do so many "ladies" run around wearing those stupid hip huggin' jeans. For one thing they are out now anyway. Then you must weigh 91 pounds to even get away with it, then you look like you need to eat a sandwich!

But my last bitch is-WHEN {for men and women} did it become a fashion to have your UNDERWEAR hanging out to the planet.
Please don't tell me I must be old because I'm not. I just don't get it.

loridarlin

looks like she wearing a sanitary napkin belt....NASTY!!!!

Kitty Meow Meow

#13 Get a Clue- I couldn't agree with you more!! That look is so passe. It wasn't even attractive to begin with. People, let's move on to the next trend that is a little more flattering.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments