First Pics of Lindsay in Utah

8/15/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained these pictures of a smiling and happy Lindsay Lohan as she takes a break from rehab at the Cirque Lodge in Orem, Utah.

The actress walked around the town yesterday, took in the gorgeous scenery and hit up Beaches Tanning Center before making her way back to the Lodge. We're told that Lindsay bought a $20 spray-on tan from Beaches, in addition to several more $16 tans. Lindsay was "very nice" to the folks there.

We're told she went to the mini mall to work out at the Gold's Gym, which is contracted out by Cirque. The Tanning Center is right next door.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan has been a "model patient" in rehab and is currently working on her sobriety at the world-renowned Mormon facility.

You go, girl.

Op

wow u guys need to leave her alone.

pat

#12...you care ..or you wouldn't be posting

Byron

Yeah, like this is any of our business. Get a life! If this was happening to any of us, we'd call foul. What kind of person gets pleasure out of airing dirty laundry? Please, you guys out there stalking for a good pic are the ill ones. How about putting up a pic of yourself for a change?

puritan

too bad all that wont keep her outta jail.....theres the real rehab

Merry Christmas

That doesn't even look like Lindsay to me

L

She is a talented actress. I can't wait to see I know who killed me, even if it tanked. I love Mean Girls!

Terry

I was at Cirque Lodge for 3 months. If she makes through their program I will be amazed.It is a boot camp disquised a a 4star resort. They reduce you to an 8 year old.She must be behaving because she was pictured off the compound. You have to earn that.David Hasselhoff was in with me...he lasted 4 days !!Well,I hope it works for her.She is a very mixed up woman.I am on my 4th year clean..I wish her the happiness and peace I now have

Nikita

Um, doesn't one have to actually be *doing* something to take a "break" from it? Like, I dunno...let's say, "rehab"? Ever heard of it, Lindsay? Take your breaks while you still can, sweetheart. They don't let you go tan or to a swanky gym in the pokey.

Shelby

What a bunch of bull..she's only in rehab hoping it will keep her out of jail! She needs to do time, she could have killed someone, she has proven she can't be trusted to live a normal life without drugs or alcohol. I'm am sick she's out tanning, going to the gym and shopping. I think this picture should be shown to the judge. i will never watch anything movie she's in, not that I ever had but I will make a point of it now.

faye

WHO THE HELL CAAAAARES

buzzenfrogs

Take a break from rehab????? No wonder she can't get it together. Hello! There IS no BREAK from rehab. Obviously rehab is joke to her. When your LIFE is at stake you do what you have to. There is no way to get clean and sober with out sacrifice. Your career is nothing if you are DEAD. Lindsay needs to get as far away from ANYONE and EVERYONE and focus on herself. We should not see any photos of her at all until she has completed a long term program. Shame on the news and magazines. WE have created this monster.

noname

Yeah, that's not Lindsey Lohan.

Rhonda

Nicotine addiction and "cigarettes are bad" comments notwithstanding, almost NOTHING is skankier and tackier than a woman walking and smoking.

A "lady" doesn't smoke unless she's sitting down and has a roof over her head --- old-fashioned advice from the days when only the only women who walked outside and smoked were street-walkers. Look at Lindsay and this other woman --- do those butts in their right hands make them look anything but cheap?

noname

yeah, that's not Lindsey Lohan.

tasha

I find it hard to believe that someone would care more for her than their own family. She proves time and time again (every time she drives drunk) that she thinks only of herself.