First Pics of Lindsay in Utah

8/15/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained these pictures of a smiling and happy Lindsay Lohan as she takes a break from rehab at the Cirque Lodge in Orem, Utah.

The actress walked around the town yesterday, took in the gorgeous scenery and hit up Beaches Tanning Center before making her way back to the Lodge. We're told that Lindsay bought a $20 spray-on tan from Beaches, in addition to several more $16 tans. Lindsay was "very nice" to the folks there.

We're told she went to the mini mall to work out at the Gold's Gym, which is contracted out by Cirque. The Tanning Center is right next door.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan has been a "model patient" in rehab and is currently working on her sobriety at the world-renowned Mormon facility.

You go, girl.

Terry

It would have been easy to assume you were being followed by people wanting to cause you harm in LA.
The woman being chased tried to do the right things to protect herself by not going into her home and going to a police station.
She did more then I would have done. Lindsay is wicked along with being addicted. Will take a lot of rehab to get through to her.

Didntknowthis

As someone who has went to rehab. It also worked for me. I was there 3 weeks. I had 2 days of detox. It was horrible. I also hated every minute, until I figured out duh, why I was there! We were allowed to smoke, but we went as a group outside every couple of hours. No caffeine, no sugar. I missed that more than I would have my smokes. No leaving. Visiting hours 1x a week. Pay phone that you had to have a friend or family buy you the cards. It totally sucked. But I have been 9 years clean. So it was worth it.

lizzy

Should she be seen crying and downtroden? Can a person possibly improve themselves from a negative mind set? So OK, she's priveledged, but she is still in rehab, albeit taking a break to tan, that's what the Morman rehabs do obviously. She'll have to pay for her very serious crimes, but for now she should smile & be happy to be working toward a better Lindsey. I wish her well, she's a talented girl. all of you haters can only recieve bad karma from your vileness. Good Luck Lindsey!!!

Paris

Good Lord people grow up.

STOP THE INSANITY. GIVE THE POOR GIRL A BREAK. LET HER BE. SHE IS A SHINING STAR AND WILL COME BACK OUT OF THIS A BETTER PERSON.

GET A LIFE, GET A JOB, GROW UP PEOPLE

Switch

She must have been getting white as a ghost without her spray tan since she can't tan in the sun.

angelfish420

Don't you think rehab means quitting everything - even cigarettes, the most dangerous drug out there? If Linds is still smoking, obviously rehab isn't going that well.

thom

Sure, it would be wonderful if she could actually pull herself together and make rehab stick this time. But let's not lose sight of the fact that part of the motivation here is 'advance damage control' -- stuff her attorney can use to help get her out of the legal deep doody she's in -- demonstrating to the judge that she won't need a harsh sentence, because she has already voluntarily reformed herself.

LefsaFan

"You go girl" Thank you TMZ, for finally saying something kind and responsible about a celebrity having troubles. If you could do that more often, I would be a loyal follower for sure.

hayden

Ummm...a Mormon rehab facility allows patients to smoke? I thought caffeine and nicotine were no-no's in the Mormon religion. But then again, Lindsay has bigger issues and maybe they are focusing on those before first. I wish her luck but I am still skeptical.

Cynic

Oh yeah, she's dealing with her addictions all right....I'll bet she just tosses the cigarette butt on the ground when she's finished with it. She just doesn't seem classy enough to bother to dispose of garbage properly. Having said that, she's looking healthier, which is good, but she probably has a nasty smoker's cough. ICK.

aligatorbaba

Cirque Lodge is not Promises. My ex was at Cirque, it is the best of the best. Their days consist of a 6:30 am wake up call. They then have an AA meeting at 7 and breakfast at 8. More meetings and therapy from 8 -10:30. They then have to do laundry, work out, correspondance with friends and family until lunch at 12 pm. They then have meetings from 1 - 4:30. Then a half hour break before dinner. Then another meeting until 8. They have 2 more hours until lights out. On Sunday, they get a few hours off as well as after a few weeks they may qualify to leave the facility temporarily. This isn't jail, but it is definately a great rehab. Please respect the others who are there. Insurance doesn't pay a dime and many parents, spouses and family members have to morgage their homes to pay for it.

iceberg

The actress stumbled around the town yesterday, took in the gorgeous scenery with her huge pupils and hit up the bums in the back alleys before making her way back to the bar. We're told that Lindsay bought a $200 bag of crack, in addition to several more dime bags. Lindsay was "whacked out of her gourd" to the folks there.

mo

Its obvious that the picture is fake...it looks like she was cut and pasted in

Brit is a f*ck up

You people just don't understand her game!! Everytime she runs into rehab, the cops can't touch you. She can't go to jail as long as she is in rehab. The minute she is out of rehab, if a warrant is issued she would be arrested and locked up.

That's why she's running to rehab

person

I'm proud of Lindsey trying to get her life back together agan. And I dont care if some people say she's just acting and she's not going to get better. I think she's doing well in rehab. Best of luck Linds!