First Pics of Lindsay in Utah

8/15/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained these pictures of a smiling and happy Lindsay Lohan as she takes a break from rehab at the Cirque Lodge in Orem, Utah.

The actress walked around the town yesterday, took in the gorgeous scenery and hit up Beaches Tanning Center before making her way back to the Lodge. We're told that Lindsay bought a $20 spray-on tan from Beaches, in addition to several more $16 tans. Lindsay was "very nice" to the folks there.

We're told she went to the mini mall to work out at the Gold's Gym, which is contracted out by Cirque. The Tanning Center is right next door.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan has been a "model patient" in rehab and is currently working on her sobriety at the world-renowned Mormon facility.

You go, girl.

Chuck C

Check your facts--this rehab has no ties to the Mormon church.

kitty

why don't they save the space in rehab for someone who REALLY wants to get sober?.

DottieDame

Why is it that those seeking help from so many of these rehab facilities feel the need to focus on so many other things, tans, manicures, and on and on. From the report I saw these 'rehab' centers are more like spas. How can a person intensely focus on getting to the core of their problem when they have so many other things to divert their attention? I can just see them wondering to themselves in group therapy or lectures, "I wonder how tan I should go this time?” or "When I get my manicure I wonder if I should choose the pale pink or a slightly darker shade to match the dress I'm buying tomorrow?" While I understand that it can't be all medical care, all the time, why so much fluff? I think it would do them good to leave la la land behind for a bit and get down to finding out who they really are under the façade, and why they are addicted.

jeepwrangler_gal

I used to feel kind of sorry for Lilo having to live her life in front of flashing light bulbs 24/7. Who could live like that? I sure couldn't be in front of a camera every second that I step foot out my front door...but then a friend pointed some interesting things out to me. ONE...if I KNEW I was going to be followed around by stalkarazzis all day long, then don't drink or do anything illegal that will come back to haunt me (two car crashes with both incidents including coke) TWO stints in rehab appeared to have been nothing but some time for her to rest and not take any of their teachings serious. THREE if she was really sick of the papparazzis following her, then she would have done something about it to stay out of their lenses. Somehow after her last arrest for speeding through LA she was soooo low profile that nobody seemed to know where she was at...so yea, she needs to shut her pie hole about being in front of the camera all the time, because after she got busted AGAIN she managed to elude all the papprazzis and fans, so it can be done, she just chooses to refuse to stay out of the lime light.

Heather

Hey TMZ, that little picture gallery thingy of yours is retarded. I saw "1/5" and I actually thought I was going to see pictures of Lindsay. Only there were just a couple of pictures of the same thing. Not much more than the pictures shown in the article above. Nice idea, but next time put some pictures in there that are worth the time it takes to look!

jacque assi

When I was in rehab 25 years ago they NEVER let you leave the premises. Also, they didn't allow smoking. They believed that smoking was ALSO an addiction. Just goes to show you this is another sham rehab. Why not Betty Ford Center or Hazeldon or Alina Lodge, now those are REAL rehabs. This whole stint is just a joke. She'll be back off the wagon within 15 days of her departure from the rehab. Unbelieveable!!

wa wa waa

What..no obnoxious and arrogant paparazi in tow?

Sandpiper82

This is really upsetting.

ANYONE who knows what REAL rehab is, KNOWS you do not leave to go to the tanning bed, gym, get your nails done and so on. This is really doing her no good.

And as for the interview that was on ET with a former patient, the special treatment she was given, the priveledges that were TAKEN AWAY from other patients for HER. It is all a ridiculous farce as far as I am concerned.

I don't believe she is there to truly get clean and sober, I believe she is there to show up with some paperwork to give the judge for all of her court cases.

She has such talent unlike the other headliners, it is really sad. But, most important she is a human being whom I believe was exploited and unprotected by her parents as a child.

I simply pray she finds her own way, it really must come from within, and letting her out and giving her priveledges is not forcing her to take that journey with herself and other addicts.
SAD.

And NO, a 21 year old walking around needing a fake tan, carrying around a cigarette does not look like she is doing well to me. She is still using crutches and quick fixes to keep her from dealing with who she really is from the inside out.

Me

LEAVE LINDSAY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT SHE'S OK, HAPPY, AND APPARENTLY HEALTHY. BUT PLEASE, RESPECT HER! THAT'S NOT FUNNY! LEAVE LINDSAY ALONE!

FORGET ABOUT LINDSAY TMZ! JUST FOR A WHILE! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

LEAVE LINDSAY ALONE!

Me

LINDSAY, PLEASE, STOP SMOKING! YOU'RE GONNA DIE! YOU ARE NOT GONNA SING ANYMORE, YOU ARE GONNA DESTROY YOUR PRETTY FACE...

WHY DO YOU NEED TO SMOKE?! STAY AWAY FROM CIGARETTES

YOU DON'T NEED TO PUT A PIECE OF PAPER ON YOUR MOUTH ALL THE TIME!

STOP SMOKING!

Marci

She craves constant attention from the press because her parents never showed her enough attention. She never got to be a normal child. What she really should do is give up the Hollywood scene and go back to school and get her degree. The bright educated actors/actresses are much more grounded and talented. One day all of that money is going to run out, with mommy and daddy still spending it, a big drug habit and less producers who are willing to take a risk working with an actress who can't get her personal life together long enough to show up for movie shoots. She wouldn't be the first child star to throw it all away. I personally am sick of seeing her picture all over the internet and news.

Anon

#11. -- quitting tobacco isn't part of rehab -- every "recovery" group I've ever encountered has been completely clouded in smoke, smoke, every - *cough* - where... *cough***

chismosa

YEAH..YEAH..YEAH.. heard this one before she is a born loser.

Mr. Person

I used to feel sorry for L.L., but she has long since used up that good will. She is continuing to try to game the system by going to some sort of half-a**ed "rehab" in order minimally satisfy her legal obligations. This shows that her disdain towards the rules that the rest of us have to live by in this society has not abated one iota.

She clearly has talent, but I and lots of other people have no respect for her peurile behavior, nor for the way that she acts as if she's above most other people.

Of course we can trace this to her upbringing and to the perils of childhood fame, but she is an adult now, and she has to be held responsible for her own actions. There are plenty of famous people with worse childhoods than L.L. who somehow manage to rise above their spoiled-brat natures and function as responsible, respectable adults. Until L.L. does the same, she deserves every bit of the contempt that she is inviting.

harleygirl

Who gives a flying rats @ss!!