George Michael

Starts Servicing the Community

8/15/2007 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George MichaelAfter being convicted of driving while unfit earlier this year, George Michael -- aka the British male Lindsay -- has started his sentence of 100 hours of community service. Wham!

Proving he's good with his hands, George stayed clear of bathroom duty and helped out in the garden at a London hostel for the homeless on Monday. Too funky!

This isn't the 44-year-old's first stint doing court-ordered volunteer work. In 1998, George served 80 hours of community service after being arrested for "lewd" conduct at a Beverly Hills public toilet.

Mia

I think this man needs solitude. He obviously has a sex addiction, and a very self destructive personality. He needs to be shipwrecked alone.

STRAIGHT

GOD CREATED MAN,MAN CREATED GAY`S.

Reality

FAKE PICTURE

white woman

For those of you who had the hots for him in the 80's, don't be too hard on yourselves. I also had the hots for him and now question my sanity, BUT, you have to remember that the whole gay thing just was not discussed as much back then. It definitely was a more taboo topic, and many people (including George himself in the early years) were not open like they are today.

I do feel sorry for the guy. He has such a beautiful voice. He needs to get his life together big time.

Nicole

Umm, people, the photo credit says its a composite photo.

doinou

I'm still in denial about him being gay. Damn, he was hot in the 80's.

yucky

PHOTOSHOPPED! anyways, if it is true, its a shame...he has a great voice and had such a great career.

FondyShotgun28

I had a feeling about him on that song "A Different Corner", with the line "...little by little you brought me to my knees..." Then when he got caught in that rest room,that confirmed my suspicions about him. Now with his drinking...what a waste of talent!

TMZ reader

The man is not photogenic. I have seen recent video of him and he doesn't look like any of the pictures I have seen of him lately. In fact, he pretty much looks the same as he always has.

amysmomma

George my darling I will say it again , I Love you but your an Idiot!!!! Why cant you set your monkey free ????

KAT

I, TOO, REALLY LIKED GEORGE BACK BEFORE HE BECAME SUCH A DISGRACE TO HIMSELF! PARK BATHROOMS? HOW LOW CAN YOU GO!!!!! WHAT A WASTE !!

Renee

Regardless whatever he chooses to be you can't take away his talent and great voice. I still and willever love his music.

lucyloveshoes

The man is a god!!!! it dosnt matter what he has done, his music speaks for itself. And of course its a fake picture, i saw him at Wembley Stadium a couple of months ago and he didnt look anything like this!!!

Hole

That picture is so photoshopped....those aren't his arms and his head is too big

Pam

He admits he's made mistakes, and he's paying for them. But the few mistakes pale in comparison to the good he's done. Just check out his work with so many charities - never gets reported. And his career has been ongoing everywhere but the US - he just finished a sold out European tour (check out the Wembley video on Yahoo music). The restroom incident was over 10 years ago -- let it go aready.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments