News Flash: Another "Bachelor" Engagement Called Off!

8/15/2007 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hunky Navy Lt. Andy Baldwin is once again a confirmed "Bachelor!"

One week after ABC announced their newest Frankenbachelor candidate, Baldwin and his Season 10 bride of "Bachelor", Tessa Horst, have called off their sham marriage. No way!

Baldwin tells In Touch, "When the fantasy wore off and the reality set in, we both realized that we weren't ready to be engaged"-- especially with the cameras gone! The relationship is allegedly still on, but Tessa is holding off on moving to Hawaii to be near the cardboard muscle man. Alo-HA!

At least TomKat can rest knowing they still have the most contrived marriage in Hollywood.

G.O.D.

God say's drop it like its hot man.

No Nonsense Grandma!

YA KNOW????????????????////

THIS GUY GAVE ME THE CREEPS FROM THE VERY START!
I MEAN, HE WAS NOT YET MARRIED AT THE AGE OF??/
WHY NOT? BECAUSE HE WAS TOO INTO HIS REGIMENTED LIFESTYLE!

YO, THIS DUDE IS NEVER---AND I MEAN N-E-V-E-R GONNA BE READY FOR ANY GIRL!!!!!!!!!
I SAW THIS COMING FROM A MILE AWAY!

BUT, NATCH--ABC DID GET A LOT OF MONEY FOR THIS, SO, AT LEAST SOMEONE GOT SOMETHING OUT OF THIS!
THIS GIRL IS ADORABLE AND REAL, SO I THINK SHE WILL BE FINE.

BUT, DUDE---YOU'VE GOT TO STOP BEING SO IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF! YOU CAN'T MAKE A BABY BY YOURSELF, AND YOU SAID YOU WANT ONE OF THOSE!
HERE IS MY LAST THEORY:
YOU KNOW HOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ABUDUCTED BY ALIENS, AND THE SAY THEY HAD TESTS DONE ON THEM, AND THEY WERE TOLD THAT THEY HAD ALIEN CHILDREN ALREADY ON EARTH?????AND NOW THEY ARE GROWNUPS????

HOLY COW! THAT'S IT!! WE FOUND HIM AND HE IS NOT ONLY THE BACHELOR LIVING IN HAWAII---NO, TAKE A GOOOOD LOOK AT THE NEW ONE--HOLY SHADES OF MANUFACTURED, HUMAN LOOKING ALIENS, BATMAN!

Phillip

This officer should be sent to Iraq now. ENOUGH SAID

snyder

she was not my pick, I like the other girl that was left, at the end of the show. ne pick the wrong girl......................................

deb

NOT TRUE! I live in Lancaster and get the local paper. On the front page today is a picture of the couple and the headline says that rumors are not true, and that they are still dating. His mother is quoted many times, so I would believe the mother over outsiders.

whatagay

Figures --- I always thought he had some "gayness" about him. This guy will NEVER get engaged/married, unless it's to Lance Bass. Hey, Cutie - Lance is available....I think they would make a very cute couple! I'd even go to their "wedding".. Officer and GAY!!

Navy wife

This whole show was a joke! As a proud Navy wife - and the survivor of countless deployments and separations from my husband, I cannot fathom why they would do a show like this. Military life is challenging - to say the least - and they did not do anything to prepare these women for the possibility. Personally - I think he should have been deployed as soon as the director yelled "CUT" - then again, that's just me.

kim

OK ALL Trista and ryan not the only 2 still together form the bachlor.

Here are a few others

Trista RYAN married
Charie and Sarah still engaged
Byron and Mary married

So it can work I just thought form the beginning that it would not work with tess I think he only chose her because he had to choose someone and she was asian. He had said form the beginning that he only dated asians so the others never stood a chance. I think they need to make sure the bachlor they choose is really serious and make the show a little longer to let them dat a few more times. Also they have already chosen a new bachlor the show statrs in september..lol

Lori

Deb #52--that is interesting. I would think they are on there way to calling it off though no?? She is not interested in moving to Hawaii. Where was she from originally? Where was Tess living? I know her family was from D.C but that was not wher she was currently living.

I think they might still be "dating" from afar(??) but how long realistically do you think that will last?? I remember the one about Joe Millionaire. They got he money split it, then broke up the "next day."

Lori

#56--I just read it and if makes complete sense. I am not busy at all today. Not yet anyway. Thanks for sharing the true story. It just goes to show you how ridiculous and incredible TMZ truthfully is they can never get here story straight. They sensationlize everything.

Being from a militay family it makes perfect sense since he is being deployed elsewhere. They are a smart couple. It may or may not work out. I wish them both well.

me

Those two were never "in love." They were just smitten. You can't rush an engagement! DUH. Tessa wil never commit, and Andy should just move on. Guess that's why the earth shook in Machu Picchu.

SayWhat

Gee, what a surprizzzzzzz.....

endthebachelornow

He's HOT she's FUGLY FUG FUG FUG FUG

paisley40

Told ya so!!!!! He can now go on whoring without the anchor of a fiance!

pay atention

I never thought I would say this but, I am now joining the Bachelor show "hate club". I really liked the show and enjoyed watching it but I am at my limit. I wish they would use compatibility criteria to hook these people up so that maybe they will have success. I refuse to watch again until they take my advice!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments