The Lost Boys 2: Elderly Vampires, Too!

8/15/2007 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Crazy-eyes Corey Feldman and his be-Botoxed trainwreck/sidekick Corey Haim have both signed on to reprise their roles in a long overdue (translation: should never be made) sequel to the 1987 teen horror flick "The Lost Boys."

The former teen heartthrobs are now way over the celebrity hill, but that hasn't stopped them from acting like little babies on their A&E reality show, the oh-so-creatively titled "The Two Coreys."

The 80s throwbacks starred in numerous films together, including "Dream a Little Dream" and "License to Drive."

SayWhat

The Lost Boys is a really good vampire movie. Maybe the vampire Olsen twins will be in the sequel.

Rebecca

Because all we need is another bad rehashing of a overblown movie. Watch the original again, tell me this is more than 80's camp. Well boys hold on to your 15 min, hold on really tight. Because it would take a miricle, selling your souls to the devil, some amazing writers, actaul big names in the cast, hell freezing over for this film to do well enough to rekindle their careers. Felman remember this is your second reality show. The first one did little for your "career". Haim as a former teen fan it pains me to say this but, do your time. Getting clean alone is not enough to hand you roles. Take some classes take small independent parts. Work your way back , not whine and cry your way back. Chirst you were in Lucas man, live up to it.

Naveah

I loved the Lost Boys! That movie is a cult fav. I really don't want them to make a sequel to it, it will probably be horrible. There are just some movies that should never be redone or remade into a sequel.

Holly

I really like both Corey's and would love to see them both make a comeback! Stranger things have happend!!

alero

i think that it is great!!! i mean why give these guys a hard time... look at young hollywood today, these guys give them hope... and besides my husband says it's a cool movie!!! ANd everyone deserves a chance... and besides the movie would not be the same with out them..

Scout

Oh, for the love of the original The Lost Boys they should NOT do this sequel!! Why ruin a perfectly good movie with some cheap, lame @ss remake?

I tell you what, if they get more than 1/2 of the original cast back (Jason Patric, Dianne Wiest, Jami Gertz, Jamison Newlander, Chance Michael Corbitt and the dog who played Nanook) and a decent, well written script integrates the original story line somehow and doesn't suck something fierce (no pun intended) then MAYBE i MIGHT go see it. But I doubt it will happen so I won't hold my breath.

I was a huge fan of both Haim and Feldman back in the day - especially Feldman - but watching their reality show makes me feel sick to my stomach. I'm sure much of it is scripted but if I ran into either of them on the street I don't know that I'd go out of my way to talk to them. You're GROWN MEN for goshsakes!! ACT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Diana

Yay! I am addicted to their "reality" show and I don't care who knows it.

Deja

corey haim is kinda hot.

In NC

I think their reality show is a pathetic attempt to milk the teat of stardom and not do as the movie, and have the two Coreys sink slovenly into the shadows and grow old gracefully. I feel sorry for the screenwwriter of this bomb in the making. The thought of a LB sequel makes me through up in my mouth. Why can't hollywood LEAVE GOOD MOVIES alone, instead of tweaking it like a plastic surgeons muse?.

Mike

These guys at least had decent careers unlike the Lindsays, Paris's, Nicoles, etc that you post on here. I don't see where you get that Haim has had Botox either. Ridiculous. Their show is quite entertaining as well!

smokinhick

# 5 Don't forget Kiefer Sutherland.

tracykahne09

Personally, I am excited, I will give the movie a chance!!!! The first is my favorite movie of all time, and now this!!!!!!!!!

Deja

I like their show..I think it's funny. I dont understand how Corey Feldman has the money he has tho. Corey Haim needs to stop being so pathetic acting. Feldman isn't pathetic acting at all..he seems pretty decent. His wife is weird looking, tho. Strange mouth and ugly hair. Nice body though. Corey Haim's new girlfriend on the show is FUG. He's saying he needs a gf...get rid of that FUGLY girl.. He could do better than that, he just needs to stop acting so pathetic.

Deja

THEY ARE THE MOST AWESOME ACTORS OF TODAY. THEY ARE THE BEST.

Deja

corey haim acts DESPERATE for attention, fame and MONEY. He's very ordinary looking and acting...so I dont think the acting comeback is going to happen. Feldman on the other hand has a strange, almost memserizing look to him. He could possibly act in a creepy movie and star in it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments