Angelina: One Hot Hood Ornament

8/16/2007 5:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's time to pull out the sexy checklist!
Expensive car? Check. Machine gun? Check. Angelina Jolie? Check. Skirted and supine Angelina on an expensive car holding a machine gun? Check, please!

Mama Pitt was seen kickin' back and taking aims on the Chicago set of her new movie "Wanted," yesterday. The sultry screenstar and mother of four looked carismatically comfortable in her role as a the voluptuous Viper sniper.

She be bangin!

Not Your Average Joke

v

She is an opportunistic real creep of a person....taking away husbands ...she can try and clean up her image all she wants...she is always going to have a dark heart.

YAWN

CMB's wife is either a blow-up doll or a figment of his imagination. Either way, I doubt he will ever leave the confines of his computer screen to ever do anything...

v

49. SEXY??? Wow peoples standards have dropped in a major way. Angie voluptuous? Her lips are the only thing that is voluptuous. I used to like her and Brad until they became Brangelina. Someone needs to smack both of them and say, " Hey wake up we have children here in the US that needs to be adopted"! I am so sick of people going to other countries to adopt' even though international adoptions are easier.

Posted at 6:02PM on Aug 16th 2007 by All Grown Up

I totally agree...The best was Madona and her quest for publicity...

Snarksnarksnark

How can she reconcile her so-called humanitarian, good-deed-doing with posing with two automatic weapons that have only one purpose (to kill/maim lots of people very quickly)? HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

SP

He said he was going for a jog ... though he didn't specify where he was jogging, hopefully further than his refrigerator.

moviefan

If Angelina is what passes for "class" in this country, then I'm moving to Namibia

SP

Madonna??? You have got to be kidding me! At least Angelina talks in her real accent, not a made-up British accent and Angelina doesn't have a gap the size of the Grand Canyon between her teeth. She's had so much other work done ... fix them teeth, girlfriend!

someone

I lost all respect for her when she kissed her brother on the red carpet, and told the world how much "in love" she was with him...total freak...poor kids

Mark

Can't wait to see the movie. Jolie is a very good actress.

Disgusted

Why do they keep sending scripts to this woman? More importantly, who in Hollywood thinks this woman is a decent actress? I think she is extremely arrogant and just a plain nutbag. She is so nutty that you can practically see nuts coming out of her ears. She needs to work on her humanitarian efforts. I believe she has a passion for her volunteer work. She puts for halfhearted and severly lacking efforts into her movie roles. I am just shocked and stunned that anyone would pay even a few bucks to waste two hour of their lives to watch the drivel she stars in. Yuck.

Cmon

She looks like a scarecrow. Far too skinny to be considered sexy. A few years ago that would have been a hot picture but not now. Even her tattoos are sagging from the weight loss

Tonya To

she looks like a man in a dress

SP

Ha ha! She does, Tonya To. I didn't even realize it until you said it.

annab

why did she get all those kids?