Britney Gets Her Freak On with New Dude

8/16/2007 11:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you thought Britney was scraping the bottom of the douche barrel when she was with K-Fed, you were wrong.

Cameras caught Britney bobbin' and weavin' her way into the Towers Hotel in Beverly Hills at 4 am this morning with do-rag-under-crooked-hat-sportin' "Mindfreak" star Criss Angel. He's magical, y''ll -- and he's still there!

Angel is famous for doing crazy s**t like walking on water and burying himself alive, but his greatest trick is getting real close to a bunch of out-of-his-league Hollywood starlets like Paris Hilton and Cameron Diaz. It's gotta be his wand, right?

Reality

Britney Britney Britney, I hope he's worth losing your kids over. Look at you girl, you are a friggin mess, head to toe, inside and out. Seriously, call Rosie O.

anthonysdreamgirl**

And BTW, all of you who stick up for K-Fed, Lol, what a joke. Six months ago you were all damning him to hell. Some of you sound like little puppets that sway along whichever way the media takes you. Your parents should have taught you to think for yourselves.

one crazy biatch

WTF is she wearing?

Lori

I saw this guy on Larry King Live. I liked him. I didnt know he was a coke head. I think what he does is pretty neat. I must admit. Poor Brit. She is in so need of help. I think she really loved K-Fed. and she is trying to "show" him something but is only hurting herself. I think she is in need of serious help. She needs to be prayed for not criticized!!

Reality

I can't stand to watch her do this to herself anymore. I'm not reading anymore Britney stories, they seriously depress me now.

toaster

brit 's not a beauty queen herself

Ewwwwww

I know that divorce and a nasty custody battle can make people do crazy things, but come on - is she EVER with those kids ??? She obviously doesn't care if she loses the kids because all she does is give K-Fed more ammo in the fight. He doesn't even have to make anything up, she does all her crazy stuff for the whole world to see. If she is out all night - she has to sleep half the day -- WHEN exactly is she being a MOM ??????

Hop Off

Re: 28

I like the view from my high horse just fine. Spare me your lecture.

Michaele

I hope Kevin gets the boys and she gets help sooooon or its seriously over for her. Nothing she ever does will ever make her look normal again.

dont lose sleep

if anyone in her family cared , they would do the right thing ! on the rebound, crawling in at 4 am, previous rehab, irresponible driving, irraddic behavior, her list is never-ending ! poor britney downey jr.

Blah blah blah

I CAN'T GET OVER THE SIZE OF HER FORHEAD. SO FUNNY.

KENTUCKYGIRL

THE CHILDREN MAY HAVE BEEN WITH THERE FATHER AND THIS WAS HER NIGHT OUT. AT LEAST SHE DIDN'T WALK INTO HER HOME WITH THIS GUY IF THE CHILDREN WERE THERE. EITHER WAY SHE'S NOT BREAKING THE LAW!

Fallin

I think Criss is hot!!!! : )

Seriously

Britney is easy. This was no magic trick. The magic trick will be getting away from her without her defacating on him, vomiting on him, or spreading her STD - NOTE ladies - CHRIS SLEPT WITH BRIT - Removing all doubt, he is nasty now - don't touch, lest you get sick with Brit-Brit's STD which has infected her brain, ensuring her permanent insanity. IT'S TRUE, look at her!

Phil McCrevis

#10, do you not know when to use "use" and when to use "you" ?

Gotta love when some wannabe editor uses the wrong word. HaHa.