Clay Aiken: Bringing SexyBarf

8/16/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Poor "American Idol" loser Clay Aiken. He's had to endure countless questions about his sexual preference. At a concert earlier this year, Clay thought it'd be a good idea to give his fans a treat by singing Madonna's "Like A Virgin". Not gay at all!

Aiken now takes it to another level with his homage to JT. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you "Sexy Back." Aikenified.

You go gurl boy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

krissa

very sexy

LIFE IS LIFE

Cabo

This man is SO full of himself -- gay, straight, bi, whatever the hell he is I couldn't care less! The fact is that he is obnoxious -- and putting his hand over Kelly Ripa's mouth was vile, rude, and WAY WAY WAY out of line. I detest this guy! He is not "all that" and he needs to figure that out fast!!! Blecch!!

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

i CANNOT STANd this Gay boy. Crawl back into the closet you came out of. bada bing bada boom.

krissa

But it's still sexy, tongue n cheek they call it.

Desease control

very gay

Kelly

He wasnt being serious here. If you knew what you were talking about and what a great sense of humor he has (he makes fun of himself and the fact that people thinks he is sexy) you would know that he loves being funny and making fun of himself. He is a laugh a minute if you have ever seen him in concert or met him in person. Kelly Ripa was rude to him on the show and wouldn't let him get a word in edgewise. He even made a joke to her before he did it saying you just let me know when you want me to say something and she even had the gall to continue talking a mile a minute. You are supposed to be nice to your guests. He did that to be funny, not rude and it is about time someone did that to her.

Hippie22

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHHA

What a dork!

Hippie22

What a dork!

funhoneybunn

What the hell did my eyes just see....that was so gross!!

SCgirl

Thanks for making me pee my pants....that's the gayest damn thing that I have ever witnessed.

Ashley

He was just being funny... no one has a sense of humor. I don't understand why he gets all the crap he does, he's a decent guy. Ambassador for Unisef and runs a foundation for autistic children... you're right guys, he's SUCH a douche bag!

Dallas

he is the gayest thing. come out of the closet once and for all!

huh

j/kidding.....

Johnny SoCal and I are Gaykins biggest fans!!

I was selling water bottles at a club in WEHO last year and he bought bottle for all his friends and than he gave me "his tip" in the limo.....Johnny got a dirty sanchez from him and I was sooooo jealous!!

Diamondsib

I do not care if he is Gay or NOT... The point of being a Clay Aiken fan is the wonders of him of being a good person, with a magical voice. That he uses his talent as a way to make life a little bit better for someone. His voice has reached my soul.....and you need to respect that he is not for everyone....but he is important to some of us. Some said so many things about Barry Manilow over the years.....and it didn't make a difference. It was is attitutude and love of his fans that kept him going the way .......To the TOP. Clay will get there again. Especially if Barry, Anka's, Marx's of the world give him something to sing that has meaning.......To me he swoons me....They whole group.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments