Clay Aiken: Bringing SexyBarf

8/16/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Poor "American Idol" loser Clay Aiken. He's had to endure countless questions about his sexual preference. At a concert earlier this year, Clay thought it'd be a good idea to give his fans a treat by singing Madonna's "Like A Virgin". Not gay at all!

Aiken now takes it to another level with his homage to JT. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you "Sexy Back." Aikenified.

You go gurl boy.

Pamm

Kelly Ripa IS the cohost of "The Regis and KELLY Show." Kelly was doing her job and Clay was very rude!

DEBRA

my god he's soooooooooooo annoying.nothing sexy about him..it....gezzzzzzzzz

Shannon

I'm totally with ya' Casa.........this guy made it on what? or how? He's a freak of nature.............admit or go away! We don't care about you anymore ya' little freak!

Laura

Clay is a great entertainer, I was at one of the concerts, it was hilarious. Beautiful voice ,great comic, get over it.( you losers)

Kasey

For someone who seems annoyed about questions pertaining to his sexual preferance, this entertainer sure seems to enjoy entertaining in public like a man with a VERY feminine side.

Jenna

What do people find appealing in Clay Aiken? Yeah, he was cute and dorky while on AI, but wasn't that the end of the road for him, already?? Nope. He just had to go out and make a few CDs. I don't know how many fans he has, nor who his fans are, but they must be as misinformed as he is!! He really needs to come out of the closet, or go back in!!!!

Jon

And I thought Timberlake's version of this song was bad. This is worse.

BD

CLAY...."YOU" ARE SUCH A DOLL!!!! AND AN EXTREMELY NICE PERSON!!!! I MET YOU IN PERSON, TALKED TO YOU.....AND MY GOD....YOU ARE THE ~~BEST~~!!!!!! YOUR SHOWS ARE JUST "AWESOME"!!!! AND "ANYONE" THAT TALKS AGAINST "YOU" ARE "ONLY" JEALOUS...BECAUSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY GIRLS & WOMEN LOVE "YOU"!!!!!!! I LOVE ***YOU***!!!!!!!

Davie

There is not such thing as sexual preference. Clay is most likely gay but he did not choose that. Let him be who he was born to be!

ethel

Yes I think Clay is so gay,, just the way he acts all the time.,, he is so full of himself

BD

**CLAY** MANY OF US....THOUSANDS OF US...LOVE *YOU*....SO DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THESE "JEALOUS"...."NO BODY"....."POOR FOLKS"........"NOTHING" PEOPLE ON HERE.....THAT SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT YOU "AND" EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!! YOU ARE THE "BEST" .... A GREAT ENTERTAINER.....A PERSOAL PERSON....LOVES TO CHAT WITH US FANS ETC. ETC. ETC. PEOPLE ON HERE CLAY......MOST OF THEM....HAVE NO LIFE, AND NOTHING BETTER TO DO....THEN TO TALK NASTY ON HERE!! SO JUST SKIP THEIR COMMENTS!!! SO NICE MEETING YOU, GETTING TO KNOW YOU....THANKS!!!! WE LOVE *U*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BD

"CLAY".....WHEN I WENT TO AC TO SEE YOU....I HAD JUST BROKE MY BACK IN 5 PLACES.....AND GOD KNOWS....I HAD TO GO SEE YOU ANYWAY!!! YOU WERE AWESOME THEN....AND *YOU* ARE AWESOME "NOW"!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH....FOR BEING SUCH A JOY!!! LOVE *U*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BD

KELLY........IT'S OK....YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT ON HERE.....AS "NO ONE" WILL PAY "ANY" "ATTENTION TO YOU"!!!!! YOU ARE NASTY & RUDE!!! BUT ALL NICE PEOPLE LIKE "CLAY" PAY YOU NO MIND.....AND WILL FORGIVE YOU!!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND Y'ALL!!!!!!

Nay

I hope that he was just being funny. Yet, he did have a good voice for that song even if he was being silly. And, if he is gay....I will be very very unhappy about that. I guess he really should have thought that through before doing it. Seems that a few of American Idol folk are doing things they should have thought through first.
Live and learn!

Donna Gearhart

. He wasnt being serious here. If you knew what you were talking about and what a great sense of humor he has (he makes fun of himself and the fact that people thinks he is sexy) you would know that he loves being funny and making fun of himself. He is a laugh a minute if you have ever seen him in concert or met him in person. Kelly Ripa was rude to him on the show and wouldn't let him get a word in edgewise. He even made a joke to her before he did it saying you just let me know when you want me to say something and she even had the gall to continue talking a mile a minute. You are supposed to be nice to your guests. He did that to be funny, not rude and it is about time someone did that to her.