Heidi and Spencer: The Ills

8/16/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just in case you thought that sub-reality "Hills" F-listers Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were going to torture us with just the ebb and flow of their outrageously uninteresting lives, think again.

Heidi Montag: Click to hear!

On this morning's On Air with Ryan Seacrest on KIIS-FM, Heidi demonstrated slightly less vocal range and talent than Bai Ling as she unveiled her new single "Body Language." Then, as though that weren't enough, Spencer -- whose whiteness makes Vanilla Ice look like Jesse Jackson -- flexed his hip-hop talent by rapping.

According to Heidi, "Body" is dance/urban-inspired (she's down like that yo) and she hopes it's played in clubs -- except people won't dance, they'll run for the door! Heidi better hope that the stars are deaf when it comes to this single.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dd

Why do you guys keep reporting on this horrible couple, you're just giving them what they want. hi andre look at me i love you xx

Marjorie Flores from Ishcombobbido

I wonder if this hobag even knows Alison Moyet or Vince Clarke, who must be hurting to want to license the rights to the sample.

JJ

2 words: Horr- ible

...computers can do wonders these days

@)-)----

It sounded fine to me.

Andrea

Hey, its not that bad!!
Its sure better that Lilo's attempt at singing.
Anyway, Spencer and Heidi are so much cooler
than LC and Audrina, lets support them in their endeavors!!!

Maria

I actually LOVED the song! I thought it was great. As much as Heidi makes herself seem mean on The Hills I couldn't deny the great melody to this song. Reminds me of Kylie Minogue. And surprisingly, Spencer wasn't that bad!

dubwise

her career in music is doomed. obscurity is looming. hope she enjoys her 15 mins. cuz it's almost over

b

Ewwww. At least the back up singers were covering up most of her voice.

Democrats are evil

Yuk! Rap music. Retards attempting poetry.

ScientologistsCanKissMyAss

Yeah, I really wanted it to suck because he's such a tool, but it wasn't nearly as laughable as I'd hoped. If I didn't know it was them, I might've even enjoyed it...

Chrissi

Two words............Studio Magic

Let's hear the live version.

Charlotte

Call me demented but I love it. Can't stand them but this song is actually good and would play well in clubs.

DXR

Actually, that wasn't that bad...I kinda wonder how much of it was "enhanced" though...anyway, I don't think Heidi is as bad as she is portrayed on the Hills...I think if Heidi goes off the show boring Lauren would be off the air pretty fast. It's not possible that someone loses THAT many friends and actually believes that she had NOTHING to do with it...c'mon now.

nicolal

Ugh, I listened...it's pretty bad. Unoriginal.

terry

NO COMMENT!! NO COMMENT!! NO COMMENT!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments