Michelle Tanner Looks Disheveled

8/16/2007 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Double-minted twin Ashley Olsen sure has that "wind-blown" look down pat!

The couple-minutes-older clone hit up Neiman Marcus yesterday to pick up some duds, wearing a pair of BluBlocker knock-offs stolen right from the Hoff's "Knight Rider" wardrobe table, and looking like she'd been hanging her head out of K.I.T.T.'s passenger-side window!

The tiny twin added some needed height with a pair of shiny black heels, which appear to have been ex-strap-olated from those "Xena"-esque S&M things she sported this past weekend in the Hamptons.

You must be this tall to ride - with David Hasselhoff!

Tangie

I'm a rich bitch, and I'll shop all day, every day!!! So there!

maira

What type of shoes is she wearing??? i love them!!!!

Vote this douche out of office

Why is this posted?

I understand you guys want to prove that you're always up to date, but how does this count as....anything???

Dawn

Why does dress like it's 20 degrees outside always.

Elie

Oh my Gosh, TMZ we don't need to know everything STUPID thing that happened today. Next thing we know TMZ will let us know which way Victoria Beckham likes to wipe.

my opinion

Ok. So they went to a store and got buy one get one free on the shoes. They are the same shoes just different colors. Give us a break. WHO CARES!

LIZZIE

OMG!!! someone please tell me the brand name of the shoes that she they are wearing...i loveeeee them, they are soooo gorgeous, both colors actually....TMZ post the brand name please....me love them long timeeeeee

Kayla

That's Mary-Kate!!!!!!!!!!!

TheONE

I really dont get this story ???

Radical Free Agent

Both twins have a remarkably articulate point of view when it comes to fashion. I love their clothes, I love their shoes, I even love their wacky boots.

Ms Vanilla Sky

I HAVE to give it up to her. She looks great!!! I love the shoes. She looks relaxed and yet still sexy. A definite hit!!

Tangie

She is dressed inappropriately as usual. A big scarf in August? Although this is better than her usual no-sense style...unkempt mess.

know it all

Really skinny people are always cold !!!
She probably has low blood pressure and low body temperature.
I'm 5ft 10 inches tall and weigh 125. I can handle blistering hot temps, and I don't break a sweat often. My normal body temp is 97.2 degrees. I've been told by doctors it is probably due to my unusually low blood pressure.
You know, I've noticed fat people are always sweaty. Probably the same thing.... they've got high blood pressure.

vee

They are wearing the same shoes in different colors! lol

Adrienne

Thank you, Dawn!
I've often wondered why, with most of the country dealing with a massive heat wave, this chick always looks like she's dressing for the next ice age. She weighs less than 100 pounds -- what the hell is she covering up?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments