Richard Simmons: Officers and a Gentle Man

8/16/2007 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After years of terrorizing the world with indecent exposure, police finally caught up with calisthenics clown Richard Simmons. Sweatin' to the po po!

Dressed in his usual geriatric Boca Raton Hooter's Girl uniform, the 59-year-old leggy loon posed for pics with NY's Finest as he arrived for a TV taping on Wednesday. Cruel and unusual punishment!

Patty

He rocks! Leave him alone!

newsjunkie

This man DOES NOT AGE!

TMZ-----you guys should just showed us a clip of his legs and had us guess who's legs they were......LOL....
they look like chick legs.!

Kate

Unlike the majority of celebrities talked about here, this man has done so much for people. He inspired so many to live healthy and get healthy. I don't care what he does behind the scenes, what he has done for so many is priceless.

huh

OH YEAAAAAA!!!!
Thank you TMZ....Richard is my faaaaaaav!!!
I wrote him a letter one time and he responded with a pair of his "dolphin" shorts which I sniff all the time..yummers
He is sooo HOTT!!

whatagay

Gay Achin's (Clay Aiken) - new man!!! Wouldn't these two make a "cute" couple? I can see the wedding now - - best "man" - Lance Bass; Matron of Honor: John Travolta; Bride's Maids: Tom Cruise, George Michael, Boy George and of course, Michael Jackson (chasing after the little boy ring bearer). Ain't love grand????

Tangie

He's so fab.....!

Lein

"Geriatric Boca Raton Hooter's Girl uniform"
SPOT ON TMZ. That is freakin HILARIOUS! His outfits have always made me want to puke. I mean come on, does he ever go out in public wearing normal people clothes? I will give the guy his props, though. Good man.

toobad

When Richards deal-a-meal first came out - I wrote to him and told about how I needed to lose some weight , but at the time wasn't able to purchase, he sent me the deal-a-meal kit.I thought that was so cool.Most "celebrity " folk wouldn't of given me the time of day, much less send me something free.Richard rocks!!

nat

I LOVE him, he's so much fun.

Nine2five

I'm sure Richard is a real sweetheart, but his silky smooth waxed legs kinda gag me a little.

Grace E.

Richard Simmons always looks like he is having fun.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

hey,richard,those arent the village people sorry!!!lol

Yuck

Okay TMZ, you've been really naughty lately with some of your things, but that was downright funny, I'm still laughing.

You gotta love him..... Thanks for my laugh of the day!!!!!!!!!

Now TMZ start behaving!!!!!

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

I have this fantasy where I’m at the airport. I see Richard Simmons across the way in his little red and white shorts. I yell out an insult to him….all eyes turn to us. He then runs over and bitch slaps me. Now wait……

Jeezlouise

geriatric Boca Raton Hooter's uniform
That made me laugh out loud!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments