Sacha Baron Cohen Gets DiCriscio-ed

8/16/2007 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sacha Baron Cohen's alter-ego Bruno better watch his back -- there's one angry hairdresser on the hunt for his ass ... and not in the way he'd like.

TMZ caught that train wreck of a stylist Daniel DiCriscio out in Hollywood last night, and instead of spewing his usual ridiculous venom towards fellow Anna Nicole Smith foot-licker Bobby Trendy, DiCriscio went off on Sacha for hoodwinking him into being on "Da Ali G Show." Spotting an opportunity for publicity, DiCriscio went on a tirade for the cameras saying, "It's gonna be payback time! You f**ked with me, get f**king ready, man!"

Just in case you're actually wondering what he's talking about, DiCriscio was the subject of an interview with Cohen's flamboyant fashion expert Bruno, where the so-called "Makeover Messiah" was asked how he would upgrade the look of the original Messiah, Jesus Christ. Daniel's advice? Ripped jeans, some flat-ironed hair and a wind machine. Genius.

mangey

Who cares about this Queen?

jeepwrangler_gal

How sad...this dude looks like he might have been semi-intersting in his early 60's, but now I think he should just go put on a leisure suit and retire to Florida...poor thing

holden

that is hilarious. is this guy related to Ozzy?

SoSickofCelebDrama

He looks like a washed up Vince Neil. Oh wait...Vince Neil IS washed up!

"and you know what?"
"and you know what?"
"and you know what?"

Whatever loser.

ScientologistsCanKissMyAss

He looks like the poster child for why Courtney Love and Bret Michaels should never procreate.

SuperStarSteve

How do I get to this beautiful woman? I want to pay her to bring scarves, belly dance for me, and massage my manly areas.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

If I were Sacha, I would be soooooooooo scared! :)

Freefinger

WHo the hell takes fashion recomendations from this wanna be "Vince Neil" who as black make-up on his eyes and is not even famous... ???

Well.. Maybe the local bums also need a stylist!!..

Old, tired, crazy, psycho Britney SUCKED

LOL....dude...Sacha didnt do anything to you....you stupid tool.

He just let you make an ass out of yourself. YOU did all the talking...dumbass !!!!!!!!!

That clip was classic.Daniel Dicriscio is so in love with himself...its funny.

You looked so retarded dude....you saying how "Jesus" could be a model and would look hot in ripped jeans....you douchebag !

You got "owned" by Sacha...now you're crying like a little bitch...LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Sacha RULES !!!!!!!!

Tina

Hey! It's Vince Neil.............

Mad M.

Oh, I love Bruno!! I thought this guy looked familiar. This is such a funny interview, Sacha at his best! Who is Daniel Dicriscio...Will is Daniel Dicirscio, is the best part. LOL!!!!

yakov

I like interview. Bruno and Daniel make good couple. I like when he say, " We are like Siegfried and Roy without the tiger". Very Funny!

Old, tired, crazy, psycho Britney SUCKED

LOL....Sacha is a genius.

Dude...Ozzy called from the 80's....he wants his look back...LOSER !!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Goldmin

Sacha cohen and Bobby Trendy are famous not him!

mark