Salma Hayek:

Baby Mammoth

8/16/2007 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's going to be a helluva chiropractic bill for the stork delivering Salma Hayek's baby!

The magnetic mommy-to-be was snapped leaving Fred Segal Mauro Café in West Hollywood yesterday, where she emitted that classic pregnancy glow --at a high octane level! From the looks of Salma's belly -- and her boobage, the unborn bambino(a) is ready to pop out as a toddler! Paging Dr. Seuss!

The flawless "Frida" starlet is handling her pregnancy like a champ. Who else can pull off wedges with swollen ankles while carrying an extra life ... or nine?!

shelley

She does look beautiful, but if she falls with those shoes on (lets face it, at this stage in the pregnancy, her balance is off-center) she could seriously loose that baby. That would be the saddest, because it can be avoided by wearing PRACTICAL SHOES!! To me, this is almost as bad as drinking too much while expecting because you don't know if it will effect the baby or not. Just like you don't know if she will fall on her ass with the extra 30 pounds in her belly and an extra 10 pounds in her boobs! Just plain vain. Vanity is not pretty when your pregnant. Sarry Salma!

M

Still the most beautiful woman in the world!!

deelicious

#32 what mindless comment.

YUCK

The daddy is François-Henri Pinault ! He is 47ish , verrrrry rich and search him on Wikipedia . Selma is 41 September 2 this year. He has kids already.

Erika

She looks absolutely beautiful and happy!!

Donna

Why do people think that just because one is pregnant that they should abandon all fashion sense? I don't notice any swelling in her ankles; not all pregnant women have swelling. I think if she's comfortable, go for it. She certainly looks comfortable; and beautiful!

I wore high heels when I was pregnant and I felt perfectly fine; not off-balance or anything. I never fell, just as I don't fall in high heels when not pregnant.

It would be a pretty ugly world if all pregnant women wore house dresses and flip-flops!

Reine

She shouldn't be wearing those high shoes when she's pregnant.

AppreciativeFan

I think she looks precious! Look how marvelous and womanly she is! Hurray for being gorgeous, Salma, and here's wishing you an easy delivery! (Secret hint for S.H. - find a good reflexology massage person, now and for afterward. If your feet are happy, and you get enough sleep, everything else will be A-OK.)

sarah

I read somewhere that she's not due until JANUARY! That means that as giant as she is now, she still has over 4 MONTHS to keep growing! That baby is going to walk out of her womb--kinda scary to women who have yet to experience pregnancy.

AFRockland

I am 6 months preggers and I could never ever wear those shoes!!!!

You become quite unbalanced when your that big, not sucha good idea!

Donna

And BTW, she is not huge, she's pregnant.

Apparently some people have gotten so used to the Hollywood stick figures that they don't know healthy when they see it.

jaxmom

She looks beautiful. It's nice to see a pregnant woman in Hollywood who actually looks pregnant! At least her baby will be healthy.

crus

I Wouldn't be suprised to find Greasy Bear in there.

Dzzzy

She certainly looks very beautiful and considering her genetics she looks exactly as should be expected. She was applauded for her latina curves before pregnancy and she should be applauded for them now as well. She'll bounce back, we all do. As for the shoes...well I'm sure she'll kick them off first chance she gets, but they look great with that dress and probably make her feel just a little bit prettier and girlish. Bravo Salma! and congratulations!

angela

YOU GO GIRL....U LOOK BEAUTIFUL. IT'S GOOD TO SEE UR PUTTING UR BABY FIRST...MOST WOMEN DON'T WANT TO EAT BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH WEIGHT GAIN..... UR GONNA GET BACK INTO SHAPE SO QUICK AFTER UR BABY IS BORN.....CONGRATS........ BY THE WAY...MY HUSBAND IS IN LOVE WITH U....