Salma Hayek:

Baby Mammoth

8/16/2007 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's going to be a helluva chiropractic bill for the stork delivering Salma Hayek's baby!

The magnetic mommy-to-be was snapped leaving Fred Segal Mauro Café in West Hollywood yesterday, where she emitted that classic pregnancy glow --at a high octane level! From the looks of Salma's belly -- and her boobage, the unborn bambino(a) is ready to pop out as a toddler! Paging Dr. Seuss!

The flawless "Frida" starlet is handling her pregnancy like a champ. Who else can pull off wedges with swollen ankles while carrying an extra life ... or nine?!

Lillian Gorham

Comment #32--

Actually, Salma is OLDER than 41, by several years. The Mexican press was going to "spill the beans," a few years ago, but Salma's lawyers stopped them FAST by threatening them with sure and quick legal maneuvers. The records were WAY legit, too. She is actually mid 40's.

Organica

Give me a break, she's not even that big! She's PREGNANT for heaven's sake, what do you expect?

SayWhat

Bad shoes, bad.

Lali

OMG! she used to be so tiny. Those boobs !

deelicious

Johnny your so funny. Actually I'm a bodybuilder just a bit of FYI not that I have to explain myself you to but I am. Anyhow I just think it's funny cause you always post something real stupid on the post that you comment on. I know you do it to get a rise out of people and for the most part you do, well not with me. If you could only see what I look like, you'd eat your own words. Geez you I wonder what you must look like? I mean only someone who has low self esteem will usually make demeaning comments about others. Oh well go ahead reply with some dumb come back.

ValerieSara

Is she EVER going to have that kid?

damnlookatthoughschi's

her tities are gigantamungous!!

yeoq.com

that baby would have to be atleast 9 pounds to bend her out of shape like that

DMHess

I've always been a fan of hers. I think she looks fantastic and wish her well. The funny thing about all these comments is - she probably doesn't care what we all think, as the same for most celebrities on this site. We are the ones reading and reacting to the comments. They are busy living their lives, which is just what she should be doing.

Tangie

Nasty pig!

ice cube

she looks great...for someone who likes like they are about to give birth to a Buick

Denise

so that's what implants look like when you're pregnant.

wackytravels

Before you make more comments about how gigantic Salma's baby looks, please keep in mind that she's only 5 feet 1 inch tall.

Get a Clue

You gotta love the internet. Where everyone can pretend to be a, "Body Builder".

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

bob white

Salma, you look marvelous. You are soooo beautiful!!