Salma Hayek:

Baby Mammoth

8/16/2007 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's going to be a helluva chiropractic bill for the stork delivering Salma Hayek's baby!

The magnetic mommy-to-be was snapped leaving Fred Segal Mauro Café in West Hollywood yesterday, where she emitted that classic pregnancy glow --at a high octane level! From the looks of Salma's belly -- and her boobage, the unborn bambino(a) is ready to pop out as a toddler! Paging Dr. Seuss!

The flawless "Frida" starlet is handling her pregnancy like a champ. Who else can pull off wedges with swollen ankles while carrying an extra life ... or nine?!

camaguey

My God!

mary

nice mommy...

hotrod

I swear to gawwwd it seems like she has been preggers for 3 years now!!

that looks so uncomfortable.. but she looks beautiful anyway..

FETISHJUNKIE

Man get that woman on all fours...and taking a crap...now THATS what u call a nice video.....

gingergirl

I'm not a fan of Salma Hayek, but I do admire her for looking like a strong, beautiful expectant Mother. I never saw her as exceptionally beautiful until now. The rest of the vain hollywood preggers, should follow her example. Felicidades.

FATASS

i need to go spank it!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn

Beatiful WOMAN!

ERN

TMZ, what is wrong with you?! She looks like every other NORMAL pregnant woman in this world!! She's actually handling her pregnancy responsibly instead of dieting and worrying about not gaining more than 6 pounds like most other celebs. She looks gorgeous.

And to all those ignorant fools commenting about her shoes, sometimes a heel actually helps your back feel better. Flip-flops and other flats can be the WORST shoes for your back! Trust me, if she wasn't comfy, she wouldn't be wearing them.

Karolina

Mírame

IMEmail

2 de 13

INSEPARABLES
Una vez en el restaurante, la sorprendimos con su prometido y padre de su futuro hijo, Francois-Henri Pinault, con quien conversó animadamente durante el almuerzo. ¿Será que planea tener a su bebé en LA? ¿O estarían discutiendo planes de boda?
SIGUIENTE FOTO

She as at the restaurant with her fiance. TMZ tell us the whole story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out People en Espanol.

Jami

I love Salma! She's as beautiful as ever! I think it's awesome she is having her first child.

dont lose sleep

congrats to selma ! natural beauty as always ! this is a woman with class and respect in hollywood ! wish there were more female role models like selma and pal penelope ! kudo's ladies !

Bill

Yum yum yum Yum yum yum Yum yum yum Yum yum yum Yum yum yum Yum yum yum

Marilyn Monroe

Looks like she'll spawn the next "Chupa Cabre" :-O

Desiree

She is absolutely beautiful! Always has been. The woman is 40 years old and pregnant AND looks like that? God Bless!

dbahka

People, come on with your comments! I have been pregnant twice and know how hard it is to feel and look your best, it is the dress and the way the wind is hitting the dress that makes her appear larger than she is. She looks great, I only wish I looked half as beautiful during my pregnancies. It is horrible that there might be a chance that she is reading some of your comments and feeling badly about herself while she is carrying a child. Stop throwing stones people, this is 2007!