Did Criss Angel Abra-Ca-Tap Dat?

8/17/2007 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and mindfreak Criss Angel went into the W Hotel in Westwood last night around 3:00 AM -- and didn't emerge until this early morning. *shuddering at the thought

This is the second night in a row we've spotted the unusual duo at a hotel together. Early Thursday morning, they sauntered into the Towers Hotel in Beverly Hills together.

Bagging Brit would be quite the trick ... four years ago.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Monkeyfist

Where do I sign up?

suoires

and now..for my next trick.. i will make this salami disappear..

annoyed

Nice headline. "Did Criss Angel Abra-Ca-Tap Dat?"

TMZ is such a class act. Whoever came up with that headline is a genius. Our society has degraded to the point where to have sex outside marriage is to "tap dat." i.e, "Did you tap dat?" "I would tap dat."

I weep for the future.

pinkfairies

wahhhh...I wanna sleep with him too...I am way hotter than the one's he's picking lately, I swear!!! LOL...plus I have great skin, hair, teeth, nails, waxed every 2 weeks and have a college degree...he might just get what he needs! LOL

ashley

screw britt shes gonna die cuz criss angelwill be mine i no magic i will mack it happen so o suck on this brittany

Kat

I think Brit should have stayed out of the spot light, She just made her self look worse then she did befor,As for Criss well who know what he is thinking.
So many people in the world are trying to have children and here she is lucjy enough to have 2 of them, and she doesnt give them the time of day.
I think she should drop out of the bussiness and stop worring so much about who to sleep with and more on how to be a mom.
She will never be the Britney she use to be....

Kristi

That is gross. I need to puke now....ugh

Kristi

Now that I puked here's my real comment... Brit is like a jaded hooker nothing excites her anymore and she doesn't care about anything. LoL I wouldn't be surprised if she fell asleep in the middle of it.

Mrs. Criss Angel

Criss Angel is mineeee he is amazing and britney better back off!!!!!!!!!!!
If she finds some1 else ill like her again! lol but ill always like her songs.
x0x0

jaime413

LR your right on target kiddies get none

Cinema

Well, Criss can add vulture to his resume..

Nikki

From what I've heard, he was suppose to help her with that VMA show, but he didn't show. Also heard he didn't return her phone calls or texts.

Wow, she musta put up a sloppy performance in that hotel room too.

love them both

ok i think criss angel is hot and has made the right decision and the funny thing is i was brittany spears biggest fan in the world so i mean it could be better if criss was dateing me instead but hey thety make a good couple :) i still think criss is hot and secxy

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15