Lawyer to Britney -- Enough Already

8/17/2007 1:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Laura Wasser/Britney SpearsTMZ has learned famed divorce lawyer Laura Wasser wants to quit Brit.

Sources connected to her divorce case tell us Wasser is about to resign as Spears' attorney. The disso-queen, who has repped scores of stars including Angelina Jolie and Nick Lachey, sealed the deal on the divorce late last month. Now that the divorce is done, Wasser is done.

We're told Wasser has put Spears in touch with other lawyers who could help the singer in her ongoing custody battle with Fed-Ex, but Spears has become so reliant on Wasser she doesn't like any of the alternatives. There's probably good reason -- with Spears flipping out before our eyes, it's pretty amazing Wasser was able to get a 50/50 custody split in the settlement.

As for why Wasser wants out, we're guessin' crisis of conscience.

Wasser didn't return our calls.

lr

TMZ - you suck! I have left so many messages that never get posted I'm not going to waste my time coming to your site again!

TONY BAJA

to OhMyGod

And you thought I was caught up in a fantasy world... believe me on this count..... if britney loses those kids, and with a potential for PPD (Post Partum Depression), and if she does anything to harm herself because of this, and she succeeds......... believe me, I Think a little something inside of us ALL with hurt.... unless there was nothing there to begin with.
Do you get my point?

Does anyone know the name of her cousin former/new assistant?
She might be a big help for Brit, if her Lawyers. (and I'll plead again Laura) start to build a case.......let me add, opening up the pipeline to the bank account is probably NOT a good thing.....some people realte some lawyers to being vultures too, kinda like the paparazi....
Good lawyers do good work, and get good results....... good people have good resources to hire good lawyers for good results........ opening up pipelines might not be such a wise idea...
good tactic, good strategy, good preparation, and good detectives.........and well, maybe you'll have a good case..................... But I'm serious, something is going to hurt me real bad, if she loses those kids...... and I'm thinking we might all know what I mean, if that happens......

melinda

OK ITS LIKE THIS FOLKS,HOW ON EARTH CAN U SAY FED ISNT ANY BETTER?I DONT SEE HIM RUNNIN AROUND IN HIS UNDERWEAR,HES NOT SEEN IN A POOL WITH ANOTHER MAN GRABBIN HIS JUNK AND HE ISNT OUT ON THE TOWN WITH HIS BOYS.HES NEVER PHOTOGRAPHED OUT WITH THEM LIKE SHE IS,SHES PATHETIC SHE DRAGS THOSE POOR BABIES OUT EVERY WHERE AT ALL HOURS OF THE NITE!!HE SEEMS TO STAY AT HOME BEING A PARENT.DONT GET ME WRONG,WHEN K FED WAS OUT DRINKIN AND STUFF IT WAS IRRITATING BUT THATS ALL HE WAS DOIN WAS OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS DRINKIN THATS LEGAL.AND NOW THAT I SEE THE WAY SHE ACTS I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TO BE DRUNK TOO TO DEAL WITH THIS TRAIN WRECK!RUNNIN AROUND IN UR PANTIES IN PUBLIC IS NOT LEGAL!HES SANE SHES NOT ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!BRITNEY NEEDS TO QUIT BEIN SUCH A SELF CENTERED LITTLE F***** BRAT AND GET HER CRAP TOGETHER!IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE SO ABSORBED WITH THEMSELVES IN MY LIFE,IT MAKES MY STOMACH TURN...IF SHE WAS SO SELFISH SHE SHOULDNT HAVE HAD THEM IN THE 1ST PLACE!AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD U FEEL SORRY FOR HER BECAUSE ON THE PHOTOGRAPHERS THAT FOLLOW HER?I GUARENTEE YOU IF ANYONE SEEN A MAN OR WOMAN IN THEIR UNDIES RUNNIN DOWN A BEACH U WOULD BE LOOKIN TOO!!OR IF YOUR WALKIN AROUND LOOKIN LIKE A HOE IN NASTY TRASHY CLOTHES LIKE SHE DOES!LOOK AT JENNIFER GARNER, SHES BEAUTIFUL AND SHES ALWAYS GOT ON JEANS N A T SHIRT!GWEN STEFANI,ANGELINA JOLIE,GWENETH PALTROW THEY ALL WEAR CLOTHES AND THEIR STILL SEXY AND MOMS AT THE SAME TIME!GET A LIFE B**** AND TREAT UR KIDS RIGHT,THEY DIDNT ASK TO BE BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD BY A CRAPPY MOM LIKE YOU!!!

huh

OMG!!! "Tony Baja"
you REALLY need to get a life of your own!!
Back away from the hourly google searches of ALL THINGS Britney, and anyone associated with Britney. you have seriously crossed over into the stalker zone.
Get up from you keyboard..put on a big hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt and pants and give the outside world a try. Now when you go out there will be a bright shining orb in the sky. Don't be alarmed, that is the sun. you may want to go out at night to kinda get used to natural light. That one is the moon.
Good luck

P.S.....costaMesaboy and Johnny SoCal give the BEST head!!

Charlotte

I'm soryy but I have never seen someone with Post Partum that runs around like a ball of energy, drinking, laughing and having sex with random people. You guys are way off with that one.

Charlotte

Google postpartum none of what is describes is Britney. I think it's just mom's on here who want to feel they have something in common with her.

Joey

Hang in there Brit ..everyone knows K Fed is just after your $$$...Keep hope alive!!

Clinton

When it comes to the children, I can care less if Spears "gets help" or not, - I DO care that the CHILDREN get help. The BEST start toward accomplishing this is removing them from her presence and influence. Then, and ONLY then, attention can be turned to Spears, herself. The HUGE problem there is that she's an adult. Short-term care can be "forced" upon her, but nothing long-term. Only SHE is ultimately responsible for getting herself the proper help and medication she needs (for the rest of her life) just to cope as a human being. While she pulls her own "strings", they need to be cut as far as the children are concerned. What's BEST for the CHILDREN comes BEFORE what's "best" for SPEARS.

Susan B

I am praying for Britney.............I still believe her boys will be better with her than K-fud.
He is such a low life.

Good luck Britney.......I love you.........get some help honey.

TONY BAJA

to east coast girl

you sa none of these signs fit brit.

1 insomia - (up at 4AM heading into a hotel, and i'm not thinking it's for sleep)

2 exhaustion - (i'm thinking she is probably severely exhausted, in part, do to the media)

3 excessive sleeping but still feeling tired (maybe some should ask her, ask a few moms, if having 2 kids gets you tired)

4 changes in appetite (c'mon, with that kinda money, she can have any appetite shecan afford, and she can afford any of em)

5 loss of sexual interest (I think so, with so many people trying to covince her NOT to have ANY sex, because the pap's might smear it all over the papers -- whoops that didn't sound right - but my point, yeah, I think she is probably not having sex everynight, or even 4 or 5 times a week..... cause everytime she even goes into a hotel with anyone, the paps smear it all over the place)

6 Crying spells (well Hello, do you think she might be crying at times - I think so!)

7 feelings of guilt (duh, I think she has to become NUMB to the media just to get a sense of NOT feeling guilty)

8 sadness (even If I shaved my head klike that, I would be sad too)

9 anger (just look at the attack on that paps vehicle, with the shaved head)

10 feeling of despair or worthlessness (well, It almost looks like a campaign to make her feel like that, and it may be working.... she musyt have to struggle to keep above it)

11 May Become forgetful (well, she must have forgotten my phone number because she hasn't called.... in truth, I think at times she might forget the paps follow her around, because she seems to do some things that just don't make sense, and they foto it...... or maybe that is just trying to become normal, hoping the paps aren't there)

12 difficulty making decisions (well it should be obvious she is having a difficulty making GOOD decisions)

13 Poor concentration (well, I'm thinking her mind is about overburdoned with aspects of life that most everyone else just can't even comprehend, to think she must have a thought about walking down any street, a thought about opening any door, a thought about eating at any restuarant....... poor conecentration...... maybe her mind is so overburdened, that she can't seem to concentrate on LOT of things....Things that are real important... Just REAL IMPORTANT

In all, I think most any docotr could find 1 or 2 symptons that would qualify her for this.... sheesh, I was just joking and I found almost some reason for almost each and every one...

But I'm not adocotor, and I can't really give a medical opinion, and I think any doctor, would have to do a physical evealution to make any medical determination, or at least, give a medical opinion.
POST PARTUM DEPRESSION - maybe Brit might want to consider donating some money to one of those centers, as a real issue!

Parson

I love Brittany with the Love of God, and I pray for her often. She is beautiful and I wish her only well. While many of her fans have been disappointed in her, consider how well would any of us handle the great success and admiration she received at such an early age. I think she is a beautiful child of God, and I know that God does not condemn her, but he loves her with a steadfast and everlasting love. I would give anything to be able to comfort and help her. I cannot understand how that the media and her admirers and friends have been so uncompassionate and condemning of her. Perhaps if we all showed her the love of God, and thought well of her instead of condemning her, we might enable her to be that person that she can like and respect. So I hope that you along with me will show her the love of God and think well of her and pray for her. She's been through alot and needs our love and support. May God deliver us all.

Charlotte

Tony Baja

Wow dude give it up. You just assumed everything you just wrote not to mention sounding like a 12 year old trying to convey it.

Now stop assuming and stick with facts.

Clinton

The "money" is a great part of Spears problem, - She can easily afford to BUY all the placating, greedy, "yes-men", that she desires to enable and support her destructive behaviors, lifestyle, and self-aggrandizing fantasies. I hope Kevin does get it all, she doesn't need much, - whoring is free, and there's always someone who'll buy her a drink and tell her what she wants to hear.

Sugar

#22 says it best...
"what have we become? we are hooked on Paris in jail and all these rehab junkies. whats the point of rehab? the drugs in there must be great. yesterday, Brit was wanting to sleep with the nanny her kids donald duck charles manson and the elephant man ( if mj is done with him) enough already. I am watching nothing but PBS from now on."

LOL!! Too true, buddy, too true!

Crystal

i'm not surprised at all either. had to represent someone when they don't tell you the truth. everyones turning on her. i was just looking through life&style and even Jamie Lynn is on Kevin's side. she needs to help herself.