This One

Is for the Ladies ...

8/17/2007 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"We're No Angels" co-stars Robert De Niro and Sean Penn are each celebrating their birthdays today -- Bobby is 64, while Sean is 47.

0817_penn_deniro_fm-1

Tangie

Sean Penn was a fav of mine for along time....not anymore, since he is a traitor to his own country. So, no happy birthday. Screw you, Penn.

Sister Golden Hair

#5 What the hell are you talking about?

Jaded

I would have considered DeNiro a while back, but not now.

Sean? Yeah.. I think he has something in his personality that is intriguing. I don't care if he's been in a box office hit lately or not. He still has that bad boy, charismatic personality... and let's not forget that Madonna found something really interesting in him..and Madonna..well, we know she isn't a nun.

Ok..I made up my mind... it's Sean.

Denise

8, 9, 10, and 11, I agree!!

Let Sean Penn make movies with Chavez; what a FOOL! I lived down there for years, he makes a quick trip and thinks he knows anything?

You do need a "neither" selection on your poll.

bear

YUCK, MR. PENN IS A TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY . . . ANY ENERGY SPENT ON HIM OR ABOUT HIM IS A WASTE OF TIME.

mommab

Diniro could (and should) kick the crap out of Penn.......and wtf is number 5 talking about?

Never inked up!

Okay-
Brownshowerbeauty- HUH? Why are you using this forum to talk about that sad situation?

As bad as when the celebs do this on the Oscars. This isn't the place. Besides, it would be better to have names!

That aside on to the real comment: Sean is kinda goofy lookin', nice body though. I bet he's pretty good in bed too.
Now Robert is just COOL! I love his bad guy image, but he also FUNNY. And ladies as we know funny is always good!

Adrienne

Why is Sean Penn dying his hair that god-awful shade of red? Does his new boyfriend, "Hurricane" Hugo Chavez, dig redheads?

anthonysdreamgirl**

Lol, a traitor. Like all of you are behind Mr. Bush? I didn't know the mentality of TMZ posters went beyond bashing celebrities - with the most common vocabulary words of skank, whore, slut... Wow, such dignified answers come out when it comes to politics.

Marija

I voted for De Niro, because he is great actor (better than Penn) and because he was really handsome when he was young.
I think that Sean Penn is ugly, he was ugly when he was younger and he is ugly now.

De Niro is old now and to compare him with some younger man isn't fair. But in my opinion De Niro WAS more handsome than many younger actors are now.

sara

THIS is all you could come up with for the ladies? No thanks. Come on, give us some good-looking guys since we have to wade through all of the nasty Hollywood skank stories.

melissa11

I was in that film with them :)

Lein

I like bush.

brownshowerbeauty

I don't know who it is, it's a blind item from panachereport.com I am curious to know.

This is right the forum to ask not the right topic but the right forum.

Lein

To "And Justice" - You may find this hard to believe but some of us like politics and celebrity gossip. Not all of us resort to nasty name calling. My question is what are you doing here if you are the supreme egg head?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments