This One

Is for the Ladies ...

8/17/2007 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"We're No Angels" co-stars Robert De Niro and Sean Penn are each celebrating their birthdays today -- Bobby is 64, while Sean is 47.

0817_penn_deniro_fm-1

mangey

#32 Go away! We don't care! What the F is your agenda? Hire a P.I. or call Bug Eyed Wendy Williams. Just go the HELL away. get it? Take a brown or yellow shower if you choose.

KENTUCKYGIRL

I THINK De Niro would be a great lay!!

Donna

I agree with #15..he is so HOT..love love love him.

Patsy

Hot? I think not.

mangey

Sean Penn should move to Venezuala and see what passes for freedom down there. First thing he'd lose is his freedom to bash the govt. Ass H-le is a commie bastard. He and Madonna were right for each other. She is just as anti american as he is. He is such a loser. So right for the Sam I Am character.

Smurfette

Loved Goodfellas....yeah, I would in a heartbeat!!!

Jemima Puddleduck

Bobby, baby...all the way!

castra regina

Did his buddy Hugo Chavez give him a present?. Sean Penn purports to be a journalist, he certainly is not an actor.

Joe Tyler

I understand that celebs have the right to say and visit who they want. But I wish they would leave their politics out of the public. I no longer watch movies with Sean Penn, Danny Glover, and many more, due to they have to be so public about their views. I am luck, I never did like the Dixie Plicks, so cannot miss their work!!!!

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Bobby D. all the way. He’s a great actor.

Sean Penn…no way! I find commi sympathizers very unappealing. He needs to shave that turd off from under his nose.

jewish smewish,,

theyre both hot, and honestly tho deniro is old enough to b my dad, mayb when he was like 22 this wouldve been fine

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

24 - And Justice for All?

Think outside the box. It’s actually possible to dislike Penn & Chavez and not be a Bush supporter.

Rob

Sean Penn.....I have had it with that creep. After his visit with Chavez he's on my permanent "X" list. He and Cindy Sheehan must be having an affair. A pair made in heaven! I refuse to read about him, see him on TV and I will boycott his movies forever.

Good riddance creepo!

SuperStarSteve

Sean Penn of course. A true American Patriot. Someone who's not afraid to speak his mind no matter how "unpopular" he may be. If he's made you upset, too bad. I agree with his statements and I don't think him hanging with Hugo makes him a "Commie". It's 2007 not 1957 for crying out loud. Penn was against the Iraq war in the beginning and it turns out he was right. Do people forget WE are the ones who INVADED Iraq, not vice versa. Now we are STUCK THERE...does anyone read the friggin newspapers? BTW, Danny Glover and Harry Belafonte have also visited Chavez. If there is so much go ho support of the war why are they kicking around the idea of reinstating the draft?

John Denver Rules

Neither!! Sean Penn is a tratior. Move to Venezuala you commie bastard!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments