Method Man to Shock Kids: Hittin' the Bong is Wrong

8/18/2007 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Method ManHe's rapped about his love for weed, made movies about love for weed and even chose his nickname because of his love for weed -- but in one of the most shocking turn of events in the history of the sticky icky, Method Man is actually going to educate students about the dangers of blazing up.

The Wu-Tang Clan member is reportedly "thrilled" at his plans to discuss everything he knows about the evils of weed to students from 15 New York City high schools as part of a plea deal from a drug bust earlier this year. Those evils include several platinum rap albums and at least 13 movies -- including the stoner classic "How High."

Method, real name Clifford Smith, was arrested on May 17 after tollbooth workers at the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel shockingly reported that marijuana smoke was billowing out of his SUV.

Right before he was nailed, Meth told BET that plans for "How High 2" were underway. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

nicky

Meth is my favorite--high or not!!!!! Plus hes FINE!!!!

Mr Daron A. Washington

What's up Method Man can you believe all the hype I hit the gezmoe I an no kid that's right tale the kids to leave all the high to the adult's I need to know I'm in Chicago stavin like marvin can you sponsor a smoke out.
you got email my forrum11@aol.com my postal office address is as follow's P.O.BOX21329 CHICAGO, Illinois 60621 I know this is the only way to catch with you. Give me your agent number I might can throw a concert who knows when.

neetsie

what the rapper is doing is smart now if he is making a plea bargin to talk on pot to kids great and power to him i would not want jail either, but i would have to ask why the quick change on the pot idea that he use to back up? well good luck to the method he is using..

Lou

I agree, The bong is Wrong - that's why i smoke two joints in the Morning and i smoke some more Tonight !!

Di

What good will this do? They all know he does it so all he will do is come off like the hyprocrite (do as I say, not as I do) that he is!

regnij

Some judge who went for that deal! Sheesh! (is that hashish?)

ohnoudient

Meth's real name is Clifford? Too funny

Nutty Chef

M E T H O D Man No way I buy it. Him and Redman are never going to stop smoking weed. Never. He's just staying that to get out of trouble.

DARK MEAT ONLY

In our meeting last week, he was method the crying boy who didn't want to do time, and he never mentioned his crack, meth or any other drug use. Plus, he passed the urine test. I wonder if he used R Kelly's pee?

WEED UM OUT

The kids will see right thru this SMOKE SCREEN of I'm gonna teach you something. Hell they could probably tell him something about the dangers of smoking weed while driving.HIT It and Quit IT!

shiny golash

::the racist comments always seem to be plentyful on this site::

but getting back. he's gotta do what he's gotta do. can't blame him - who the hell wants to do time? not me. i'd do it to. sounds like a lot of fun. its always better to listen to people who speak from experience - not listen to some dumb ass piggy tell me the rights and wrongs of drug use.
can't hate on him.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

aahypocte!!!weed iz good 4 u at ne age!!!!!!!!!!!!th e finest "add"treatment man has ever known(not that people should have 2 be treated 4 disobeying"weed iz healthy"mood food"celebrate national disobediance day august 30th!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

wat a hypocrite weed iz good 4 u at ne age,legalize it!!!!!!!!!celebrate national disobediance day august 30th.

nighttimepunk

wadda ya wanna bet the whole tunnel waz blazing

skurbydog

yea better to have your kids on cigarettes and alcohol than something natural like weed

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments