Joel Madden:

I'm Gonna Marry

My Baby Mama!

8/18/2007 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0818_joel_madden-1Looks like Nicole Richie's baby won't be born out of wedlock after all!

Sources who attended the Hot 99.5 concert last night featuring Good Charlotte at the Clarendon Ballroom tell us Joel told the crowd he had just proposed to his jail-bound baby mama on Thursday. Congrats!

TMZ contacted Richie's rep to confirm the good news ... but haven't heard back yet.

dee

I think she's just another Hollywood Coke Whore. She'll be another Britney mom.

Terry

Hey # 14 "Truth bites" are you Joel's ex? I have suspected she has been on here a few times.

I doubt he feels trapped lol how stupid is that! it's not 1940.
He could go on his way and pay child support like many are doing now days. I am sure they would work it out
Personally I don't feel Nicole should get married right away but after the baby is a few months old.
Having a child is an emotional event why add stress of a wedding if things a going well for them now. Of course he didnt say when the wedding would be.

Lite it

DUM,DUM,D-DUM...DUM, DUM D-DUM

Joyce

Good for you. I think this will straighten up Nicole. I cannot imagine her partying all the time with a baby. I think this will make her realize the important things in life.

Terry

CrustyCritter you should change your name to BitterCritter

I lost a baby and I have never done drugs or had a eating disorder.
It happens to healthy people too. Many people also have handicapped children and have never done drugs.
Nicole is very upfront and aware of her issues, Taking Vicodin and smoking pot before she even new she was pregnant will unlikely cause the child harm.
Your living in a negative worst case scenario world. This can be harmful to children as well.

Joyce

Does everyone has to follow suit and say baby mama? What is wrong with my baby's mama? That started from some people that doesn't speak english anyway.

Tangie

Lucky, lucky man. LOL

Puh-lease

At least they're getting married. Too many young people today don't get married when there is a pregnancy, causing all kinds of problems for the child. So at least give them credit for doing the right thing.

Congratulations and good luck to both of them.

jerri blank

the random comments about amy are being made by amy herself, it's something she would do or her imaginary boyfriend ricky

hello, it

I think they're cute together. They'll be just fine.

Carmen

I don't think they will last forever...but i do hope they raise this baby right and Nicole decides to stay out of trouble and maybe eat more than just once a month.
But i am happy for Joel

hottiemchot

yay! a shotgun wedding!

;)

wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

InMyHumbleOpinion

'I'm gonna marry my baby mama.' AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMZ, people everywhere, PLEASE stop this growing assault on the English language.

How about, I'm going to marry the mother of my child.'? See how easy that was?

P2

I'm happy to hear they're getting married. I like them both. Congratulations !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments