Uncle Kracker Snaps Back About Pop

8/18/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kid Rock's former DJ and designated flight risk Uncle Kracker is blasting back at the allegation that he's a sex criminal.

Kracker, arrested on a second-degree forcible sex offense charge in North Carolina Friday morning, told People, "It's regrettable that someone would make this kind of an allegation, it's not the kind of thing that I'd do, as a father of three girls ... I'm saddened that anyone might think I'm capable of this sort of thing."

Uncle K was release on $75,000 bond.

Crystal

To #46...First of all, It's Uncle Kracker with a K not a "C" and the people defending him know him as Matt...There's an image on stage then how he really is...So I believe you're the idiot...You don't even know how to spell his name...obviously you're a hater...GET A LIFE!!

Michelle

Wow....what a bunch of stupid people. The entire story isn't even out and already you say he's guilty. I don't think he did anything to that girl. I know him as a real person and not as Uncle Kracker. He's not guilty.

oye

Yes, some entertainers will project a certain image that is different off stage than on, However, he was totally wasted!
Kid Rock named him Kracker, and Matt added Uncle later on.
I really hope that this isn't true, but when ones wasted some times they do things they nomally would not do.
Also, I don't have a problem with him fullfilling a commitment, especially if he is innocent. I want to wait and see what happens, I'm on the fence right now.

Bridget

I believe that he is INNOCENT!!!! He is way too nice to do this to anyone. I'm willing to bet that he turned her down and she got pissed and decided to lie about it, what better way to get back at him. I think people like her that lie should get some jail time for taking using up the police's time when they could have been catching REAL criminals!!!!!!!!! I stand behind him 100% and whoever doesn't know him should listen to his cd's he's very good!!!!

Cracker

The hooker that said kracker raped her is nothing but a lying slut she knows herselft that he is famouse and all she wants is money and fame.when she know's dam well he is maried and has 3 daughter's and now from what she did kracker has 2 live with it 4 the rest of his life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4